SaltCritters.com

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

I'm STILL waiting on a shipment confirmation or something for some of my stuff. Hopefully it comes soon or I'm gonna be scrambling.

But I did just order the last item for my person. I hope to be shipping by next weekend.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I'm still waiting on some stuff too, i thought i'd be ready to ship out my monday, tuesday but it looks more like the end of the week.

Nice gifts Jr!

Finally got the shipment confirmation of my order. So soon as it gets here I'll ship out my gift.

a fish quilt would be sweet

or maybe a fish tank cozy for those cold winter night!

Believe it or not, but I actually used a quilt to wrap my tank a few years ago when we had a major ice storm that knocked out power for a couple of days. :P

kevantheman35
Believe it or not, but I actually used a quilt to wrap my tank a few years ago when we had a major ice storm that knocked out power for a couple of days. :P

Been there lol

Well it looks like my persons' gift has been back-ordered as well.

The vendor says their Black Friday sales was the reason..... so it looks like I'll be shopping again! :huh:

Got the goodies ordered today..... Now I need to wait to get it and ship it out ASAP!!

Got the goodies ordered today..... Now I need to wait to get it and ship it out ASAP!!

Mine is in the mail as of yesterday. Should be there by the end of the week due to it only going across the state.

Archived