inTank Media Baskets

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Open it now señor, you want to make sure nothing is broken before the warranty expires. I also agree that's a woman's writing, probably from metrokat :)

My package shows delivered AND my partner has posted today. Might check your porches people.

No need to check the porches!! My mail lady delivered it to my door, she usually runs late as it was about 5:00 here.

And from one Hoosier to another....... Thanks Very Much!! It is very much appreciated and I will put it to use tomorrow when I do a water change! The magazines are great as well! Gotta go to watch our Hoosiers smoke Central Conn. State! Oh and the soccer team is going for a national championship tomorrow!

And now the pic of my motherlode! Thanks again Lawnman!

secretsantap.jpg

I sent my package last Saturday, I hope it gets there soon!!!

Where did you send it to?? Seems like it should have been delivered by now? :huh:

Where did you send it to?? Seems like it should have been delivered by now? :huh:

I guess I shouldn't say where it went yet, but it is only about a four hour drive from my house. :huh:

I guess I shouldn't say where it went yet, but it is only about a four hour drive from my house. :huh:

I sent Bassers package on Thursday evening he got it Saturday. He is about 2-3 hours from me.

I think im about 6-7 hours away , so if it was sent to me you may check on it because I haven't had anything show up yet.

I haven't received anything yet. But not a big deal. I sent mine out to someone across the country awhile ago.

really excited to see what everyone gets. going much better then last year so far! :D

Of course it is, I'm here this year!

Archived