ReefCleaners.org

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought.....

On the first page there is a list of people that joined. Maybe now there should be a list of the names that have received their Secret Santa gifts?

You all already know I got mine! ;)

Are you allowed to be secret Santa to 2 people because I would LOVE some refractometer calibration fluid, and an upgrade on my London Hotel for my new years trip.

Do I get to come with ?

QUOTE (metrokat @ Dec 10 2012, 02:50 PM)

Are you allowed to be secret Santa to 2 people because I would LOVE some refractometer calibration fluid, and an upgrade on my London Hotel for my new years trip.

Do I get to come with ?

Oh Boy.... A Texan and a New Yorker! Now that's an interesting combo!

Just a thought.....

On the first page there is a list of people that joined. Maybe now there should be a list of the names that have received their Secret Santa gifts?

You all already know I got mine! ;)

+1, maybe JR can put an animated Santa next to those that have received their gifts.

Do I get to come with ?

can you carry luggage?

No you can't come with us. Also no package for Mr.Naughty today.

You're coming to London with me? What about mrs Lawnman? And the puppies?

QUOTE (metrokat @ Dec 10 2012, 02:50 PM)

Oh Boy.... A Texan and a New Yorker! Now that's an interesting combo!

yah. Especially when mrs Lawnman hears of it.

Then no calibration fluid :angry:

:o tease! :angry:

+1, maybe JR can put an animated Santa next to those that have received their gifts.

can you carry luggage?

You're coming to London with me? What about mrs Lawnman? And the puppies?

yah. Especially when mrs Lawnman hears of it.

:o tease! :angry:

I want to go, yes I can carry luggage and no there is no mrs Gonzalez :)

I agree the list should updated with who already received their gift. I got mine already.

kevantheman35
I was very fortunate this year , and wanted to pass a little of it along to someone else . You never know what another person may be going through , so if I can help someone out and make their day a little better , I try to do that. Besides , I was a little excited to see the reaction from Kevan. Lol

Well I'll tell you what I am a senior bio major and this is finals week. I have 3 finals in the next few days over organic chemistry, animal physiology, and ecology and you took all of the stress away for today anyways haha

Forgot to say I finally got mine shipped this morning as well, however it has quite the travel so it'll probably be 3 days or so. Clue I'm in Indiana and its headed west

Well I'll tell you what I am a senior bio major and this is finals week. I have 3 finals in the next few days over organic chemistry, animal physiology, and ecology and you took all of the stress away for today anyways haha

Forgot to say I finally got mine shipped this morning as well, however it has quite the travel so it'll probably be 3 days or so. Clue I'm in Indiana and its headed west

Yes! You finally sent me my gift! :D

Indiana? Another Hoosier Woot Woot

Well I guess my reciver must be knee deep in finLs like me because they've yet to post their gifts. Also I think I must be under the naughty list as well lol stil no package for me. But whats all this about a london trip? I wanna go!

kevantheman35
Well I guess my reciver must be knee deep in finLs like me because they've yet to post their gifts. Also I think I must be under the naughty list as well lol stil no package for me. But whats all this about a london trip? I wanna go!

heyy aren't you west of me?

Archived