••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't wait for Santa

IMG_20121217_163501.jpg

So now I need a bigger tree.

Her hamster died and she is going to upgrade. This how she's gonna provide power to it.

WOW i watched that 3 times THANK YOU AND MARRY XMAS :P

Hells ya I watched it 2 times Lila is tearing it up. Thanks for the shaweet video Kat. So I have a question why do they call it a spinning bike? What is the difference between a spinning and a excercise bike?

I tried out a spin class once with my girlfriend, there intence and I've been riding bmx and running for most of a decade now. I could never get comfortable on those things though because you cant counterbalance yourself by leaning the bike.

Hells ya I watched it 2 times Lila is tearing it up. Thanks for the shaweet video Kat. So I have a question why do they call it a spinning bike? What is the difference between a spinning and a excercise bike?

I haven't a clue. But if I had to guess, the spinning bikes are designed for that crazy running when you are standing on the bike. Perhaps the spin bikes are designed witha different center of gravity in mind.

The video I linked had some very intense advance workout moves. For example air boxing while running on the bike involves you keeping yourself balanced on those pedals and that requires rock solid core muscles. The routine in general is very hard on the knees but even with a moderate intensity workout you burn a minimum of 500 calories in 45 minutes. I bailed my very first class after 20 minutes when I started spinning nearly 4 years ago. It's crazy in there!

I tried out a spin class once with my girlfriend, there intence and I've been riding bmx and running for most of a decade now. I could never get comfortable on those things though because you cant counterbalance yourself by leaning the bike.

I've felt like I was going to fall off at times, but the bike has to be adjusted to your body a certain way for it to be comfortable. Now I know my settings on the gym bikes and I try to get the same bike every time.

. Idiots are wearing a uniform. Nobody ever gave me an outfit to spin in. WTH!
Secret Santa update. I've given up on him. Santa doesn't exist.

He/She hates Texas too :(

But the good news is , your cal. fluid is on its way.

I hate to say this but I think jt should save the names of the people that don't send out so they can't participate again next time. It's not right his secret santa spent his money to not receive something in return.

Secret Santa update. I've given up on him. Santa doesn't exist.

Piggy, the forum boyfriend, on the other hand sent me some super gorgeous corals for Christmas today.

:wub:

I gave up on him as well.

I hope that some just waited until the last minute to buy/ship and stuff should arrive no later than friday. I feel bad for those that haven't received anything yet, and would hate for this to turn south. Hopefully all goes well and we can do it again next year.

I hate to say this but I think jt should save the names of the people that don't send out so they can't participate again next time. It's not right his secret santa spent his money to not receive something in return.

Well, one of the people in this gift exchange got a present that was severely under the minimum threshold of $20. In the same spirit of giving, that too is unacceptable. It would be sad to see something meant to be fun turn into a source of disappointment for several.

I'm counting 5 people that have not received gifts yet.

Archived