Innovative Marine Aquariums

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Oh I definitely can. Those plugs are gonna get used this weekend along with the glue, the TDS meter is gonna replace my old crappy one and that aqualifter is gonna be invaluable for all my DIY feeding projects. the red slime remover is the only thing I may not end up using, but you never know so I'm glad to have some on had if I ever need it :)

Now if only my recipient would come out of hiding at least to let us know they actually got there gift..

Send me a gift I will PM you the minute it arrives. ;)

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I'm sure you'll get something, the 16th is the last day ppl are supposed to be shipping after all. Otherwise I'll send you a frag of something special once the weather get a little better
Dude be my secret Santa and send me some zoas :)

LoL

Nothing as of noon today

Christmas card from my mom today is all the mail I received.

I've lost track of who has and who hasn't got stuff. Can Jr update us?

Me to

Incubus_doubled

20121216_190242.jpg

So I couldn't resist. . Actually I wanted to wait but my son decided to open it :D

Thank you very much Secret Santa ;) wink wink

It's actually what I needed. .. :happy:

I feel so unoriginal by just having JR's gift sent straight from marinedepot, no card or anything. Lol

dont feel bad! When i did mine ... she had a request for items from like 4 different places.. so i wanted to bundle it and send it but shipping added up quick ordering from different locations :)

USPS is delivering packages in my area on Sunday this year to keep up. My mailman pulled up in my driveway today and I thought WTH. He handed me a package but it was a christmas gift from my neighbor. They sent us some bagels and jam from a online food company for always watching there dog when they go on vaca.

dont feel bad! When i did mine ... she had a request for items from like 4 different places.. so i wanted to bundle it and send it but shipping added up quick ordering from different locations :)

:o Are you my Santa?

:angry: YOU ARE LATE!

USPS is delivering packages in my area on Sunday this year to keep up. My mailman pulled up in my driveway today and I thought WTH. He handed me a package but it was a christmas gift from my neighbor. They sent us some bagels and jam from a online food company for always watching there dog when they go on vaca.

That is weird. Never heard of them working on Sunday.

That is weird. Never heard of them working on Sunday.

I got a package Sunday too but I think it was just front services logging in the receipt a little late

20121216_190242.jpg

So I couldn't resist. . Actually I wanted to wait but my son decided to open it :D

Thank you very much Secret Santa ;) wink wink

It's actually what I needed. .. :happy:

:slap:

I got mine about 2 weeks ago and was not going to open it until Christmas, but since others are opening I decided to myself!

I didn't get the username of whoever sent me this, but hopefully he will post here and read my thanks! I love the gifts and will be getting much use out of it! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

post-73019-1355751728_thumb.jpg

Deleted User 3
I got mine about 2 weeks ago and was not going to open it until Christmas, but since others are opening I decided to myself!

I didn't get the username of whoever sent me this, but hopefully he will post here and read my thanks! I love the gifts and will be getting much use out of it! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Awesome! I'm jealous of your sea squirt. I use a turkey baster but its a little thick and not as long as I'd like.

JR this is great watching everyone do this :) from a bystanders POV.

Awesome! I'm jealous of your sea squirt. I use a turkey baster but its a little thick and not as long as I'd like.

JR this is great watching everyone do this :) from a bystanders POV.

I've been using a too-short turkey baster for years now as well, and I can tell you that the sea squirt is amazing and sooo much easier to use. And you can keep your hands dry as well.

Thanks again danimal1211!

Josh

Oh really :o that'd be a good quote for someones sig. :lol:

Archived