Coral Vue Hydros

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone wanna send me an MP10 wet side? Mine just broke. This has been the worst god damn week. Lost my job, my nephew has been diagnosed with a fatal disease, car broke down. Now wetside broke. And the hits keep coming. I hate the holidays.

Oh and the gift I got. Still not a gag.

I feel you Eddie. I went to the ER tuesday with chest pains thought I was having a heart attack. It was a anxiety attack. Lost a friend of the family on saturday what a week it has been.

I feel you Eddie. I went to the ER tuesday with chest pains thought I was having a heart attack. It was a anxiety attack. Lost a friend of the family on saturday what a week it has been.

Yeah. My brother was in a car accident this week and other crap going on, can't wait for this year to be over. Friday night at midnight, end of the world party is on my thread. Yay. -_-

Deleted User 3

Me too, this year was supposed to be better than last year, but apparently my clumsiness goes for getting out of deep holes too lol! Hope next year is better for all of us!

Wait, there's two users on this forum with big a$$ heels in their avatar pic thing? omgomgomg

Post the secret santa match ups! It's the principle that matters not the $. Maybe a minimum post count or length of membership should be a requirement...

Post the secret santa match ups! It's the principle that matters not the $. Maybe a minimum post count or length of membership should be a requirement...

There was a minimum post count, and the guideline said a gift totaling between $20 and $50. Many spent around to above the top end. It sucks that someone got the shaft with a gift below the minimum.

metrokat, while that kitten is cute it is not your mug :D

i still say jrmiller needs to save those names that did not send out anything not even a sorry comment here for next year and not allow them to join.

Wait, there's two users on this forum with big a$$ heels in their avatar pic thing? omgomgomg

He set a min post count but it never works. You can get your post count high real quick. I mean look at metrokat. :)

I tease I tease gurl

He set a min post count but it never works. You can get your post count high real quick. I mean look at metrokat. :)

I tease I tease gurl

Maybe some of her posts are her butler? :D

But seriously. Her posts are REALLY high. I think she makes it on to about 90% of threads. haha

I'm still here you know. Well technically I'm at the circus. But the clowns haven't started yet.

Fun fact: top of the page, click on my assistant and then click on todays top 20 posters. I'm usually up there, so is Albert of course, and some familiar names.

Skipped again

Ditto JBB next year we should swap gifts at least we both know we will receive something.

I'm still here you know. Well technically I'm at the circus. But the clowns haven't started yet.

Fun fact: top of the page, click on my assistant and then click on todays top 20 posters. I'm usually up there, so is Albert of course, and some familiar names.

Ow hey there Kitty.

I didn't know about that Kat. I bet you are there every day! hahaha

Kat is ranked at 32nd in NR post. I am 72nd and I joined 2 years before her. I sure am glad I have a life. :P

Kat is ranked at 32nd in NR post. I am 72nd and I joined 2 years before her. I sure am glad I have a life. :P

haha. There are alot of people there that are just lounge rats as well and don't contribute anything. Lounge posts shouldnt be counted IMO.

*edit*

How the hell does she have 71 posts today?! hahahaha

71 posts in one day? She shares her account with iball.

haha. It dropped to 70 now. I haven't noticed iball around for awhile.

Archived