ReefCleaners.org

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Item Shipped!!!! Digitally LOL

LOL I was off the grid for a while! All of you that are still missing presents should have faith! My present that I ordered was sent with fedex smart post!! about a week and a half ago. my tracking number said it would be delivered today in the afternoon but I still haven't seen anything. Even if I got it today I don't think it will show up before christmas if I shipped it tomorrow. I decided to send a gift certificate to my guy instead. Look for a media reactor in the classifieds later this month LOL

LOL about kats post count!

I agree that she contributes a lot though. She's not a lounge man-child hahaha

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Item Shipped!!!! Digitally LOL

LOL I was off the grid for a while! All of you that are still missing presents should have faith! My present that I ordered was sent with fedex smart post!! about a week and a half ago. my tracking number said it would be delivered today in the afternoon but I still haven't seen anything. Even if I got it today I don't think it will show up before christmas if I shipped it tomorrow. I decided to send a gift certificate to my guy instead. Look for a media reactor in the classifieds later this month LOL

LOL about kats post count!

I agree that she contributes a lot though. She's not a lounge man-child hahaha

Smart post SUCKS! Takes weeks to get anywhere and you only save like $1. haha

Kat does contribute alot. She isn't a lounge rat. But like 5 on the list are. haha

We could do another exchange cause I got jipped. haha.

Kats daily count is down to 53. Who is deleting her ish? haha

Huh? They just sent it all back to you for no reason?

Could it be because Jr's SS couldn't send anything and didn't feel like they should keep their gifts?

Just askin'.....

It is official: Santa does not exist. Regretfully I will not be participating in the exchange again.

Kat is ranked at 32nd in NR post. I am 72nd and I joined 2 years before her. I sure am glad I have a life. :P

:slap:

haters gonna hate.

Y'all are talking about me like I don't visit this thread.

I think the post count is a 24 hour calculation, not necessarily "today". But a good way to check would be Dec 30 and 31 when I will not have access to NR.

It is official: Santa does not exist. Regretfully I will not be participating in the exchange again.

I will trade gifts with you next year Kat . I think it would be fun .

:slap:

haters gonna hate.

Y'all are talking about me like I don't visit this thread.

I think the post count is a 24 hour calculation, not necessarily "today". But a good way to check would be Dec 30 and 31 when I will not have access to NR.

My first and last for the exchange as well. I was looking forward to what my SS would get me. Kat you know we love you.

We could do a exchange with a select few that we know would send.

Its pretty terrible for people to want to sign up.. if things change ya man up and bow out and have it adjusted.. I understand why you guys dont want to participate in the next SS - hopefully next years will go as well as the first.

I honestly think... going forward, it should just be the really active people on the forums, and those who have done well along. Its tough to say 75 post count which is fair.. but still i can see some misshaps from here and there. but these people arent fessin up to their bad choices

Its pretty terrible for people to want to sign up.. if things change ya man up and bow out and have it adjusted.. I understand why you guys dont want to participate in the next SS - hopefully next years will go as well as the first.

I honestly think... going forward, it should just be the really active people on the forums, and those who have done well along. Its tough to say 75 post count which is fair.. but still i can see some misshaps from here and there. but these people arent fessin up to their bad choices

I ran into a situation like this once. I offered a free zoa frag as a prize in a pico contest and forgot. Well a few months went by and I received a pm from the winner about there frag. I sold all my zoa frags so I sent them a PM right back and asked for paypal address. I gifted them 50 dollars.

Put the gun down PM me your phone # I will talk you off the ledge.

Oh my! Hey I can sing Happy Birthday Mr President in my best Marilyn voice if it helps.

I'm down but you need to adhere to the dollar limit Bryan, no cheating!

Kat you know we love you.

:wub:

I did a good deed already today. I was walking to my car body shop to get my keys back and saw a very cold and hungry pregnant stray cat, meowing and whimpering. I was wearing my bell pepper jacket, you know those big poofy ones filled with down that make you look like a bell pepper? It is that cold and windy. So anyway, I bought a can of cat food and gave it to her, I hope she finds a place to cuddle up.

I'm down for the super exclusive SS next year. It sucks that a lot of people took advantage of it.

Archived