Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Put the gun down PM me your phone # I will talk you off the ledge.

So racist , just because I'm from texas doesn't mean I have a gun.

:P

It means I have multiple guns . Get it right

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL about kats post count!

I agree that she contributes a lot though. She's not a lounge man-child hahaha

I've been in the lounge, not often but sporadically. :huh:

If I can't contribute then I haven't learnt anything. Some hobbyists have thriving tanks but are the most unhelpful people ever. Some just say things like 'oh man that sucks, sorry I can't help yu with that'. Why even bother saying something so idiotic.

I've been in the lounge, not often but sporadically. :huh:

If I can't contribute then I haven't learnt anything. Some hobbyists have thriving tanks but are the most unhelpful people ever. Some just say things like 'oh man that sucks, sorry I can't help yu with that'. Why even bother saying something so idiotic.

haha. You know we all love you. You just post alot more than most of us do. Combined.

As I have said before, the names of the ss participants from this year should be saved and allowed again next year.... The ones who did not send should be put on the wall of shame aka first page for everyone to see.... But yeah I know, don't listen to the Mexican he just wants to get our 15 year old daughters pregnant :) lol

It is official: Santa does not exist. Regretfully I will not be participating in the exchange again.

Quite a statement for post number 666.

Sorry to all those who didn't receive. Jr, post up all the deadbeat names for accepting gifts but not sending any.

It is official: Santa does not exist. Regretfully I will not be participating in the exchange again.

:slap:

haters gonna hate.

Y'all are talking about me like I don't visit this thread.

I think the post count is a 24 hour calculation, not necessarily "today". But a good way to check would be Dec 30 and 31 when I will not have access to NR.

How the hell do you get 12k posts in just over a year?! This isn't Twitter =P Pretty sure all my posts from all forums (reef related and others) is not over 10k lol

I'd be down for the exclusive SS. Maybe up the requirement to active + 1k posts or whatever.

How the hell do you get 12k posts in just over a year?! This isn't Twitter =P Pretty sure all my posts from all forums (reef related and others) is not over 10k lol

I'd be down for the exclusive SS. Maybe up the requirement to active + 1k posts or whatever.

You must not have visited my threads these last 1.5 years.

Quite a statement for post number 666.

Sorry to all those who didn't receive. Jr, post up all the deadbeat names for accepting gifts but not sending any.

Good catch Pat.

Shouldn't you be out knocking up some white girl? :)

Actually I was doing that while I commented haha

Guess to jr ASAP means sometime in the next few years, still no names.

As I have said before, the names of the ss participants from this year should be saved and allowed again next year.... The ones who did not send should be put on the wall of shame aka first page for everyone to see.... But yeah I know, don't listen to the Mexican he just wants to get our 15 year old daughters pregnant :) lol

Or just steal our jobs -__- hahaha jk

But seriously I think we need to do something to limit participants. I spent about $40 on stuff. But got $3 worth. I know that isn't what it is about but $3?!

Or just steal our jobs -__- hahaha jk

But seriously I think we need to do something to limit participants. I spent about $40 on stuff. But got $3 worth. I know that isn't what it is about but $3?!

No bro we don't steal your jobs, we just do the shit all y'all white folk either don't want to for being too hard or not paying enough lol.

As for your secret Santa, I say you post his name since jr is not doing it.

Ok post I got screwed if you did not receive a gift. I GOT SCREWED

No bro we don't steal your jobs, we just do the shit all y'all white folk either don't want to for being too hard or not paying enough lol.As for your secret Santa, I say you post his name since jr is not doing it.
Not sure he knows since it came right from the vendor.
SANTA DOES NOT EXIST Would be more appropriate
who cares about appropriate? Sending a gift if you received a gift would of been appropriate.

SANTA DOES NOT EXIST Would be more appropriate
You can say santa does not exist because you are a lady. :)

Archived