ReefCleaners.org

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i hope everyone had a happy and safe christmas so far. if youre in the mid west and still need to travel be safe out there, weather is supposed to me really bad.

hey lawn lemme get your address. i wanna send you something since you got jipped

well i hope everyone had a happy and safe christmas so far. if youre in the mid west and still need to travel be safe out there, weather is supposed to me really bad.

hey lawn lemme get your address. i wanna send you something since you got jipped

no can do my friend :). This snow is the best Christmas gift I have received in 7 years. No snow last year and a drought this year. My landscape business welcomes it. Trucks are ready to push.

no can do my friend :). This snow is the best Christmas gift I have received in 7 years. No snow last year and a drought this year. My landscape business welcomes it. Trucks are ready to push.

but i want to.

TrollFaceForm2.png

Back from the inlaws. I survived but barely. Since I had ZERO cell service and they don't have internet I stared at my phone. ALOT.

Inlaws :) gotta love em. Speaki g of inlaws my ipad just rang with facetime and it was my mother in law.

Back from the inlaws. I survived but barely. Since I had ZERO cell service and they don't have internet I stared at my phone. ALOT.
It just hit me. Who does not have internet in 2012? LoL

Inlaws :) gotta love em. Speaki g of inlaws my ipad just rang with facetime and it was my mother in law.

It just hit me. Who does not have internet in 2012? LoL

OLD PEOPLE! haha. Her mom had internet but is never home so got rid of it. Her grandparents are OLDDDD. We were at both places half the day.

:unsure:

OLD PEOPLE! haha. Her mom had internet but is never home so got rid of it. Her grandparents are OLDDDD. We were at both places half the day.
My grandmother uses VOIP to call me. Calls on FaceTime too. Might try a google hangout with her soon. She is 90.

I think if she got her own Facebook account we would be in trouble.

• Like 1

Jeremi...you should take a Christmas vacation to DC and ill sell you a tank/stand/sump combo.

its funny that you say that cus we were going to be coming down that way soon. we wanted to take a trip through dc again like we did in high school. plus we wanted to show our son all the stuff there too

SWOOOOOOON THUD. That sounds awesome. Thank you for following up. I can't wait!
awesome looks like I was the only one that got screwed. Enjoy the next wave of snow heading your way Kat. Full day of removing 12 inches of snow I am finally back home.

Archived