Top Shelf Aquatics

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always wanted to do that! Oh and drift a BMW at M school. Yeah. :wub:
You would freak out with us for a night. 10 Indiana rednecks with jacked up trucks lol. Snow blowers bobcats and front end loaders I would pay to see that. :)
:lol: I would have to wear heels.

And have to be like a St Bernard, carry a martini in a little baggie. For me.

LoL I am not a redneck but most of the guys that work for and with me are. I could here it now what is that big city girl doing here lol
Deleted User 3

I drift somewhat into driveways and corners when it's slushy. Is a good time in my dim little life. lol, or make sure theres no one by the stop sign and slam my brakes so i slide around. Much fun :)

Come on down Eddie 3-4 more inches tomorrow night. I will put you in the driver seat of a snowblower. :)

Snow blower? Bleh. Give me a skidsteer or a front end loader and I'll run circles around your guys. I've been running heavy equipment for over 10 years.

Lol. I'm a chick, what did you expect. :flower:I opened the sour patch kids. Oh noes. Okay A Ford it's NOT. But drifting it is so there. Tires get changed much?

That looks like the knight rider.

I know what an M series is. LOL
Ya but the M school. It's the M school.

Lol. I'm a chick, what did you expect. :flower: I opened the sour patch kids. Oh noes. Okay A Ford it's NOT. But drifting it is so there. Tires get changed much?

That looks like the knight rider.

Ya but the M school. It's the M school.

If you learn to drift , Im so stealing you from the PIG :wub:

on second thought..... might go for it anyway :P

I had a 99 Oldsmobile alero that I used to love to drift around. I perfected the art of just pulling the ebrake at dead ends and be lined up perfect to just drive up the opposite side of the road.

My friend was teaching me to do a reverse 180 in his car but riverhead police didn't like that.

Archived