Cultivated Reef

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Snce this thread went crazy I bought myself another christmas gift today for the house. Gonna need it we have 9-12 inches coming Tuesday night plows are on just itching to push the white gold.

1EF3C3A6.jpg

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so these are the peole that havent shipped.

steveo 12 is to ship to lawnman.

Xanthi is to ship to metrokat

and i am to ship to jbb but the package has been returned to me for someone reason so its safe and sound.

and eddie as for the seaweed. Kazooie shipped to you. if you wanna talk that over with him by all means thats up to you.

Just understand guys and girls. life is very busy this time a year for all of us so just sit tight. everything will come out in the wash

steveo 12 is to ship to lawnman.

Xanthi is to ship to metrokat

and i am to ship to jbb but the package has been returned to me for someone reason so its safe and sound.

and eddie as for the seaweed. Kazooie shipped to you. if you wanna talk that over with him by all means thats up to you.

Just understand guys and girls. life is very busy this time a year for all of us so just sit tight. everything will come out in the wash

Meh it is fine.

LOL, no wonder you didnt answer my PM about my tracking Questions.

Did you send it back? Wrong address?

Nope , I had given my PO Box addy . Maybe something happened there. He has my home addy now though, I know that UPS & Fedex freak out if you put a PO Box addy, so maybe it was that.

Thanks for the update JR I feel about the same as Eddie. If my secret santa couldn't afford a gift all they would of had to do is shoot me a PM. Shoot I would of posted up a gift and lied just so they would not feel bad.

jbb you get a pico full of goodies! Lucky SOB!
maybe J will send us some whiskey now since he is getting a gift. Cough cough hint hint

maybe J will send us some whiskey now since he is getting a gift. Cough cough hint hint

I have been looking into the shipping rules on the subject . They arent too friendly :huh:

I have been looking into the shipping rules on the subject . They arent too friendly :huh:

I am just kidding you. No liquor can be shipped to Indiana against the law.

It can be shipped to WA. Just have to have a signature on it if it is from a company. If it is personal then no signature required. I used to deliver FedEx so I dealt with it all the time. Just make sure you aren't sending to a minor. I'm not a minor BTW. haha

It can be shipped to WA. Just have to have a signature on it if it is from a company. If it is personal then no signature required. I used to deliver FedEx so I dealt with it all the time. Just make sure you aren't sending to a minor. I'm not a minor BTW. haha

Everything I find says it must be less than 70 proof to ship it legally.

Everything I find says it must be less than 70 proof to ship it legally.

I won't tell if you don't.

I won't tell if you don't.

Effective Date July 9, 2012

Item 780

Rule

Prohibited or Restricted Articles
  1. Alcoholic Beverages

Only licensed entities may ship alcohol of any type with FedEx. For more information, go to fedex.com/us/wine. Consumers may not ship alcohol.

1. Licensee to Licensee. FedEx will accept alcohol shipments (beer, wine and spirits) when both the shipper and recipient are either licensed wholesalers, licensed dealers, licensed distributors, licensed manufacturers or licensed importers, subject to additional requirements and all applicable laws and regulations. Contact your FedEx account executive for complete details.
    2. Licensee to Consumer. FedEx will accept wine shipments from licensed entities directly to consumers, subject to additional requirements and all applicable laws and regulations. Contact your FedEx account executive for complete details. Shipments of beer or spirits to consumers are prohibited.
    3. Alcoholic Beverages will not be accepted for shipment to Canadafrom the U.S.

could we list it as mouth wash ? LOL

Effective Date July 9, 2012

Item 780

Rule

Prohibited or Restricted Articles

1. Alcoholic Beverages
    Only licensed entities may ship alcohol of any type with FedEx. For more information, go to fedex.com/us/wine. Consumers may not ship alcohol.
    1. Licensee to Licensee. FedEx will accept alcohol shipments (beer, wine and spirits) when both the shipper and recipient are either licensed wholesalers, licensed dealers, licensed distributors, licensed manufacturers or licensed importers, subject to additional requirements and all applicable laws and regulations. Contact your FedEx account executive for complete details.
    2. Licensee to Consumer. FedEx will accept wine shipments from licensed entities directly to consumers, subject to additional requirements and all applicable laws and regulations. Contact your FedEx account executive for complete details. Shipments of beer or spirits to consumers are prohibited.
    3. Alcoholic Beverages will not be accepted for shipment to Canadafrom the U.S.

could we list it as mouth wash ? LOL

ship it USPS put a can with nuts and bolts in there you will not hear the liquid that way. :)

well speaking an adult beverage. boss left a 12pack of beer in my car today with $25 to quacker steak and lube.

Brand of Beer determines if its a good thing

Archived