inTank Media Baskets

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

That could be good or bad JR depending on the beer. What kind of beer?

Brand of Beer determines if its a good thing

hahaha I like how we thought the same thing.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't know who Xanthi is but i hope he's okay and on vacay or something.

I've seen him around a few times. Actually pretty recently I believe.

My liquor cabinet is girlie my wife is the drinker I only drink beer.

10B6DFA9.jpgThis is for the Mexican Gonzales

1D567221.jpg

Thanks lawnman but actually I like Pacifico better :)

Whiskey I like Buchanan's 18 year

I sent a package to lawnman. Look at previous posts i sent a week and a half ago. And no one was supposed to send to me

Well he's been posting he didn't get it, maybe send him a tracking #?

No one was supposed to send you a gift?

JR: please consider a new rule for next year, there must be an even # of participants for an 'exchange'.

That makes no sense. Im glad to sen someone a gift. But i was not supposed to receive one. Thats not right. If i knew that i would not have participated

That makes no sense. Im glad to sen someone a gift. But i was not supposed to receive one. Thats not right. If i knew that i would not have participated

Someone should have had your name. Shoot J a PM he will give you the info.

It's Christmas, you know the Spirit of Giving?? ;)

So is anyone into mixed-type drinks? I posted in my thread a while ago actually, that they now have a vodka called loopy that tastes EXACTLY like fruit loops. About a shot and a Half into a whiskey glass and fill the rest with Gatorade... Mmm, mm, mm!

So is anyone into mixed-type drinks? I posted in my thread a while ago actually, that they now have a vodka called loopy that tastes EXACTLY like fruit loops. About a shot and a Half into a whiskey glass and fill the rest with Gatorade... Mmm, mm, mm!

Ive had it. Tastes so fam good and not expensive

I sent a package to lawnman. Look at previous posts i sent a week and a half ago. And no one was supposed to send to me
Well if you sent it I never received it. Send me the tracking info so I can check on it. Someone should of had your name and sent you a gift.

Funny you say that, Piggy texted me the other night about it. So I said, fruit loops vodka? Should I put my zoanthids in a shot glass, pour grey goose and take a swig? He didn't answer me back. :unsure:

Sounds delicious. Anyone try Skittle Vodka?

Steveo- I find it hard to believe that you sent a gift and it didn't make it and you didn't receive a gift.

JR - we need a join date limit of atleast 6 months and over 500 posts as well.

Archived