Top Shelf Aquatics

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Man I hope gifts start showing up for everyone who havn't received yet. Kevantheman was my santa obviosly, and I sent to Kazooie though I still dono if he ever got it..

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its really awesome stuff. a little goes a long way too!

It does. My jar has lasted me more than a year and I still have about 1/4 to go. They differ batch to batch I think because it is a home made type of product and not a big commercial food. The batch I have is more biscuit colored, like a sandy beige, yours seems like a chipotle pepper red.

Deleted User 3

WIN :D haha. I would be down right PO'd if this happened to me, I don't have a lot of $ to begin with and if i had participated.. and my santa didn't.. I'd find out who it was and I'd be at their door with a bat...

:D

:ninja:

WIN :D haha. I would be down right PO'd if this happened to me, I don't have a lot of $ to begin with and if i had participated.. and my santa didn't.. I'd find out who it was and I'd be at their door with a bat...

:D

:ninja:

..... And spread some Christmas Cheer??? :)

Someone wanna send me an MP10 wet side? Mine just broke. This has been the worst god damn week. Lost my job, my nephew has been diagnosed with a fatal disease, car broke down. Now wetside broke. And the hits keep coming. I hate the holidays.

Oh and the gift I got. Still not a gag.

Archived