Cultivated Reef

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Well I guess my reciver must be knee deep in finLs like me because they've yet to post their gifts. Also I think I must be under the naughty list as well lol stil no package for me. But whats all this about a london trip? I wanna go!

Kat hit the lotto and is taking us ALL to London.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heyy aren't you west of me?

Could be east, depends on which way you go :P but I'll keep an eye out just in case :)

Kat hit the lotto and is taking us ALL to London.

Sweet! Now I can get my own bad ass china set

I wish I had bought the whole set but I couldn't risk it breaking.

IMG_20121211_115400.jpg

IMG_20121211_115410.jpg

IMG_20121211_115427.jpg

I wonder if they still have some jubilee pieces left.

Very nice and fancy. I wouldn't have risked the whole set either.

When i went back in October up north they didn't have any jubilee stuff left (or Olympic stuff which annoyed me) but i bet in London they still have things.

what the heck happened to this thread lol

Kat is part of this thread. Have you read her tank thread? :)

Exactly my same thoughts. haha. I love when Kat shows up! haha

:blush:

I think the TOTM featured profile is a good cliff notes version of my thread and me. Right?

Click the Nano-Reef TOTM picture in my signature.

Random. Crazy. But still awesome? Yup. Thats you. haha

i just got mine today! im so excited! who was my santa? they didnt include their n-r name. thanks so much santa!!!!! ill post pics of what i got soon!

i just got mine today! im so excited! who was my santa? they didnt include their n-r name. thanks so much santa!!!!! ill post pics of what i got soon!

Nothin here.

my package is going out tomorrow. almost weights 20lbs lol

Dang dude! That is alot. haha

BTW thanks alot for setting this up. Your Sunny Ds are SLOWWWWWWWWW growing btw. Weird.

kevantheman35
:blush:

I think the TOTM featured profile is a good cliff notes version of my thread and me. Right?

Click the Nano-Reef TOTM picture in my signature.

O yea I've drooled over your tank many times lol

Sorry for the delay here is a picture of the wonderful items i got from my secret santa, I cant wait to frag some coral up and use my new plugs, these mag frag racks look so much better then my soap dish

image-1.jpg

Took a while to fix my iphone to take a picture but at least I was able to fix something else at the same time

image.jpg

Nothing better then a fresh home made pizza from scratch

Can someone send my Santa a GPS? :angry:

Random. Crazy. But still awesome? Yup. Thats you. haha

:lol:

O yea I've drooled over your tank many times lol

:happydance:

Sorry for the delay here is a picture of the wonderful items i got from my secret santa, I cant wait to frag some coral up and use my new plugs, these mag frag racks look so much better then my soap dish

image-1.jpg

Took a while to fix my iphone to take a picture but at least I was able to fix something else at the same time

image.jpg

Nothing better then a fresh home made pizza from scratch

Nice presents. I didn't think a cooked pizza got stuck to the ceiling, but what do I know.

Hope you liked everything!! Merry Christmas :)

Archived