SaltCritters.com

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Shows my item was delievered yesterday so hopefully the person gets it today and posts pics.

They have not been active in the thread but hopefully my present will inspire them to post some pictures!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sniff. Ima cry into my pillow. Sniff. No packages for Kat.

me neither! Hopefully tomorrow!

Well..... The question is were you naughty or nice?? Hmmm??? :P

AWESOME :happydance:

My mailman delivered a UPS package to me yesterday. He said USPS is helping UPS and Fedex deliver ground packages. Fedex is flying USPS overnight packages :huh:

Anything that USPS doesn't put on the ground, flies FedEx/ups all year round.

My tracking info says it should be delivered today to my recipient but USPS is typically lagging (in my experience) by a day.

Actually it was delivered yesterday thank you very much. And I'm sorry I have not been posting on here. After opening I should have done so yesterday instead, really needed glue for my pink and gold zoas I fragged. Now I'll have to use my chiffon towel to wipe my tears.

e824580fe7aa72691644b4e76ec96792.jpg

Btw, yours went out today, according to USPS expect it Wednesday. If you're not satisfied you can always return it for a non-refund :) again, thank you very much racer_X_123 (aka Brian Pavell)

Actually it was delivered yesterday thank you very much. And I'm sorry I have not been posting on here. After opening I should have done so yesterday instead, really needed glue for my pink and gold zoas I fragged. Now I'll have to use my chiffon towel to wipe my tears.

e824580fe7aa72691644b4e76ec96792.jpg

Btw, yours went out today, according to USPS expect it Wednesday. If you're not satisfied you can always return it for a non-refund :) again, thank you very much racer_X_123

glad you like it! I thought that everyone could use some super glue! Hope you needed the Hanna checker!

glad you like it! I thought that everyone could use some super glue! Hope you needed the Hanna checker!

Yes I do need it so I can check my RO/DI. Yeah the one I had yesterday while I was trying to squeeze it the freaking thing blew open in my hand and all over my shirt. Tomorrow ill re-glue the frags to the plug since I did not do a good job.... I was pissed :(

Yes I do need it so I can check my RO/DI. Yeah the one I had yesterday while I was trying to squeeze it the freaking thing blew open in my hand and all over my shirt. Tomorrow ill re-glue the frags to the plug since I did not do a good job.... I was pissed :(

Merry Christmas! Can't wait for my gift to show up!

Merry Christmas! Can't wait for my gift to show up!

You too bro, hope you can use it also. Sure wish I had sent more things now but it's a bit hard on a tight unemployment budget :( maybe next year I can do better :D

You too bro, hope you can use it also. Sure wish I had sent more things now but it's a bit hard on a tight unemployment budget :( maybe next year I can do better :D

nah, dont worry about more stuff its all in the spirit. Like it was said earlier, its alot easier to buy for someone who has similar interests!

Plus im the king of deals this Christmas so it cost me half what it would have normally! Enjoy!

nah, dont worry about more stuff its all in the spirit. Like it was said earlier, its alot easier to buy for someone who has similar interests!

Plus im the king of deals this Christmas so it cost me half what it would have normally! Enjoy!

Oh I will hope you enjoy yours too, I know I got you one of the items on your list hopefully 2. Still hoping next year will be better for everyone.

Incubus_doubled

20121207_180941.jpg

20121207_180930.jpg

The corner edge of the box is damage, this shipping carriers never learn... I hope everything is ok inside. .. thanks to who ever got me... I'll respect your note and wait anxiously to open it till xmas :-)

20121207_180941.jpg

20121207_180930.jpg

The corner edge of the box is damage, this shipping carriers never learn... I hope everything is ok inside. .. thanks to who ever got me... I'll respect your note and wait anxiously to open it till xmas :-)

That looks like a lady wrote that. I would tear that package right open.

im not going to wait to open my package because im going to be away on christmas. im also jewish. :P

and im sending out my gift on monday!

Archived