inTank Media Baskets

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well UPS came today :o

Oh UPS, let's go over the word FRAGILE again. Now, what do you think it means?

Drive over it with a truck!

I did open it everything looks fine, but I didn't have enough time to check the contents. Marine depot does a good job packaging. I'll open The gift tonight when I get off work and make sure none of the contents broke.

My package is on its way to 1 very lucky person. Medium flat rate box STUFFED full of goodies. Everything they asked for plus magazines and a really nice book. Keep a eye on the doorstep it will be there Saturday and Merry Christmas.

I hope my partner post pictures of how awesome I am.

I kinda wanna swap again this is so fun lol

It's way more fun buying gifts for people who have similar interests!

True, but way more expensive; every time i shopped i ended up spending more $$ on my own tank, then when things started to arrive i wanted to keep it all. Other than that, it's been fun!

Everyone better be checking there doorsteps, UPS just updated that my package is gonna get delivered today :)

UPS already came to my house SO you are not my partner lol

Well just opened it up and everthing is fine. I want to say thank you to whoever was my secret santa for the test kits. I've been using the Red Sea Pros and love em :D Now I won't have to buy refills for quite a while, and having the extra parts is awesome. I broke one of the viles last week screwing it on the shaker thing.

Well just opened it up and everthing is fine. I want to say thank you to whoever was my secret santa for the test kits. I've been using the Red Sea Pros and love em :D Now I won't have to buy refills for quite a while, and having the extra parts is awesome. I broke one of the viles last week screwing it on the shaker thing.

Are people not putting there name on or in the box? I put a note in my box to my partner to who it was from.

:angry:

Heheh

Ask your boyfriend how awesome that box of coral is I sent him yesterday. :)

Omg! I replied to your PM BTW.

Everyone better be checking there doorsteps, UPS just updated that my package is gonna get delivered today :)

I didn't get anything. Sniff.

I just put my Address I figure after I see the package I sent on here I'll identify myself-

This^

I didn't get anything. Sniff.

lol no worries maybe next year you'll be lucky enough to get me as a santa B)

Edited for rediculous typo's

Archived