Cultivated Reef

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's odd.. Prob someone didn't post that they got it, or didn't check.

Yep, shoulda been there by now???? :huh: Hopefully to busy to post yet....

kevantheman35

HERE IT IS

img9247jy.jpg

I honestly couldn't be more happy with my secret santa, he really went too far! But I can promise you I will be using every single thing in that box starting with the sour patch kids haha. Thanks a lot!

List-

300g of GFO

Lugols Solution

Coral Amino

Purigen

Magi-Kleen pump cleaner

Mr clean magic eraser

Julians Thing feeding tool, and extra tips ('Ive wanted this forever!)

InTank glass cleaning tool

Starbucks bundle of goodies

Visa gift card

Sour patch kids

cane full of reeses

The most generous person in the world is my secret santa

HERE IT IS

img9247jy.jpg

I honestly couldn't be more happy with my secret santa, he really went too far! But I can promise you I will be using every single thing in that box starting with the sour patch kids haha. Thanks a lot

Ha, I wish that was from me, lol. But I attached a little letter to mine and said who it was from.

Looks like a nice bunch of gifts!!

wow, i wish i could afford to give that much. hopefully my person will be happy with what i send him. :)

and i still didnt get my package yet! i hope it comes soon!

HERE IT IS

img9247jy.jpg

I honestly couldn't be more happy with my secret santa, he really went too far! But I can promise you I will be using every single thing in that box starting with the sour patch kids haha. Thanks a lot!

List-

300g of GFO

Lugols Solution

Coral Amino

Purigen

Magi-Kleen pump cleaner

Mr clean magic eraser

Julians Thing feeding tool, and extra tips ('Ive wanted this forever!)

InTank glass cleaning tool

Starbucks bundle of goodies

Visa gift card

Sour patch kids

cane full of reeses

The most generous person in the world is my secret santa

Lol, glad you like it . Now make all of us some hot chocolate !!

Merry Christmas

WOW nice gifts. Pst...jbb_00, you're making the rest of us look bad. I wish i could have spent that much on my recipient but alas, poor grad student.

My person should have their gift tomorrow.

WOW nice gifts. Pst...jbb_00, you're making the rest of us look bad. I wish i could have spent that much on my recipient but alas, poor grad student.

My person should have their gift tomorrow.

I was very fortunate this year , and wanted to pass a little of it along to someone else . You never know what another person may be going through , so if I can help someone out and make their day a little better , I try to do that. Besides , I was a little excited to see the reaction from Kevan. Lol

I was very fortunate this year , and wanted to pass a little of it along to someone else . You never know what another person may be going through , so if I can help someone out and make their day a little better , I try to do that. Besides , I was a little excited to see the reaction from Kevan. Lol

Are you allowed to be secret Santa to 2 people because I would LOVE some refractometer calibration fluid, and an upgrade on my London Hotel for my new years trip.

I bet you were excited to see his reaction :D

I don't have a front porch. :huh:

I am sure your butler will answer your door.

I was fortunate this year so I hooked my buddy Basser up.

I was fortunate this year so I hooked my buddy Basser up.

I'm very fortunate that you were fortunate!!! :blink:

But seriously, if my wife saw that I sent someone $50 bucks, she'd be thinkin' something fishy was goin' on!!

BTW, I sent my package out this afternoon by priority mail hopefully it won't take too long to reach its' destination.

Archived