Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

Can't you cut off all the excess of wires from the hanging kit?

Light looks great btw.

Eventually, yes... Temporarily, I will have it like this until I finish the custom arm for it.

I scrapped out the bottom base idea because it is getting pricey, so I got a metal leg unit to attach it to the cabinet. It turned out to be quite alright. Next thing is to find some killer door knobs!

http://s547.photobucket.com/user/minhng/media/photo-2_zpsb134b7e0.jpg.html'>photo-2_zpsb134b7e0.jpg

Total spent: $176 (before tax)

• Like 5

Stand looks insane! Shoot you a PM on the light.

-Dave

Wait you did....?

I want to place an order with KP Aquatics, anyone in LA might be interested in getting some stuff as well??? Just out of curiosity.

I'm debating between the Eheim 2211 (60gph) or 2213 (115gph)..... The 2211 will fit nicely in the stand but the 2213 might need some creative arrangement..... Any advice out there? is 60 g/hour flow rate is enough for this tank or is it way too low???

I'm debating between the Eheim 2211 (60gph) or 2213 (115gph)..... The 2211 will fit nicely in the stand but the 2213 might need some creative arrangement..... Any advice out there? is 60 g/hour flow rate is enough for this tank or is it way too low???

Go with eheim 2211....2213 is too strong for your little tank lol.

Go with eheim 2211....2213 is too strong for your little tank lol.

The 2211 is only capable of 60gph. My current HOB Aquaclear is pushing 150 gph so I don't know if the 2211 will be too weak, especially I will have like 3-4ft of tubing going up to the tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoops, been super busy since last time I checked in on my thread.

Everything is looking nice. I love the Nano Box Tide unit. I accidentally turned it on too strong :( all my grandis polyps turned browned, but they are recovering nicely! I swapped out the HOB filter with an Eheim filter and lily pipes.

Oh and: Ricordea are moving back in!!!!!! Anyone (LA locals) who interested in taking some of them off my hands????? Pics are coming up

Anything?

-Dave

I wasn't sure if you sent out another controller.

• Like 1

Oh and: Ricordea are moving back in!!!!!! Anyone (LA locals) who interested in taking some of them off my hands????? Pics are coming up

I might be interested in some rics. Sounds like you got yourself a megapack.

I might be interested in some rics. Sounds like you got yourself a megapack.

Oh I only have around 10-11 that are not in this tank right now.

I'm going to slowly move them in, but I think I don't have that much space as I would like. I will keep you posted!

wow! So clean. You've done a great job with this tank.

Thanks! Yours looks just as good!!!

Oh no, just found out that Aquascapers/Coral Morphologic will be no longer offer ricordea after this month..... How sad!

• Like 1

Oh no, just found out that Aquascapers/Coral Morphologic will be no longer offer ricordea after this month..... How sad!

For real? How come?

Your tank is looking outstanding. Like REALLY outstanding omgomgomg.