Cultivated Reef

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

jedimasterben

For real? How come?

It's actually worse than that. Looks like they're only going to be selling some Vice zoas and Eco gorgs. They have some sort of project or something that they need to focus on this year. I'll bet that it has something to do with either the Coral Restoration Foundation or some sort of project like that.

For real? How come?

Your tank is looking outstanding. Like REALLY outstanding omgomgomg.

Thanks Gena! I got their newsletter in my email. They will be closing their current site and focus on aquaculture for wholesale I guess.... It's sucks since I have been waiting for their yellow ricordea to come back.

It's actually worse than that. Looks like they're only going to be selling some Vice zoas and Eco gorgs. They have some sort of project or something that they need to focus on this year. I'll bet that it has something to do with either the Coral Restoration Foundation or some sort of project like that.

True. I guess I need to find a Floria licensed diver for my ricordea obsession...

Wow....where are you guys reading about this? Too bad they won't be selling the rock flowers. I've been waiting for new listings.

Well, great for them and the Coral Restoration Foundation. Those guys rock :).

Thanks Gena! I got their newsletter in my email. They will be closing their current site and focus on aquaculture for wholesale I guess.... It's sucks since I have been waiting for their yellow ricordea to come back.

I bummed now LOL.
jedimasterben

Wow....where are you guys reading about this? Too bad they won't be selling the rock flowers. I've been waiting for new listings.

It's on their FB page.

Well, great for them and the Coral Restoration Foundation. Those guys rock :).

I don't know if that is what they're doing, but I'll bet that it is, Colin and Jared are pretty into aquaculture and restoration.

• Like 1

It's on their FB page.

I don't know if that is what they're doing, but I'll bet that it is, Colin and Jared are pretty into aquaculture and restoration.

I don't know why I don't get regular notices from them on my FB. I was just on their site. They listed some new things since I last checked (like last week). Awesome St. Thomas shrooms and a really pretty pink zebra rock flower. I missed out. Just as well....don't need to be spending the money on coral, with the darn vet bills lately LOL.

Oh I only have around 10-11 that are not in this tank right now.

I'm going to slowly move them in, but I think I don't have that much space as I would like. I will keep you posted!

I'm sure you can fit a good amount of rics in that tank. But if not, let me know if you want to get rid of some. I've been wanting to add more ricordeas into my tank (especially any cool-colored ones lol)

Oh no, just found out that Aquascapers/Coral Morphologic will be no longer offer ricordea after this month..... How sad!

Yea, I just read that in their e-mail. Always wanted to order stuff from them but they always sell out quick.

My gorg order from KP aquatics arrived today. Unfortunately some of them are too big for my tank hahahaha

Who interested in Yellow Sea whip and purple plum gorg? PM me! Will post pics later today.

I'm sure you can fit a good amount of rics in that tank. But if not, let me know if you want to get rid of some. I've been wanting to add more ricordeas into my tank (especially any cool-colored ones lol)

I only do cool-colored ones LOL

I only do cool-colored ones LOL

Lol, I meant cool-toned colored ones... but cool-colored rics are just as awesome, like the one you have in your recent FTS post.

• Like 1

nice tank! what settings is your Tide on? did u request custom LED layout?

I go with the regular unit, I'm very please with it. Though I did burn my coral up when I first got it, had to dial it back down. Right now I have White at 65 and Blue at 115. Everything seems to adjust and color back up.

• Like 1

I GOT GORG!!!!

KP Aquatics order came yesterday, took me half a day to aquascape. Took some extra frags to LFS for store credits. Picture time! Oh who can spot my new Pederson shrimp?

Next step is to move my ricordea back in!!!!

DSC_0311_zpsbf6c2235.png

DSC_0312_zps5edd546a.png

• Like 8

Sweet! I went on KPA's website and noticed they have no pederson nor spotted anemone shrimp available now. We got lucky :).

It's funny how we always order from the same vendor at the same time :D

Looks fantastic, I love how its filling out.

Thank you! Took me a while trimming the gorg to their desired shapes and heights.

• Like 1