Pod Your Reef

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

I may have missed it, what canister filter are you using?

I think it is Classic Eheim 2211 The smallest one of them, the flow is low (61gph running empty) but if you don't a lot of rock works, then I think it is fine for soft coral or LPS.

Thanks, this makes me rethink my choices now being I have the Lily Pipe Mini P2 and Mini V1 on hand.

Did you have any issues connecting the ADA bits to the Ehiem tubing?

Thanks, this makes me rethink my choices now being I have the Lily Pipe Mini P2 and Mini V1 on hand.

Did you have any issues connecting the ADA bits to the Ehiem tubing?

I didn't have any issues connecting the ADA to the EHeim at all. I would make sure your tubing is in metric.

If you use the Lily P2 and Mini V1 that should be fine with the Eheim 2213 canister. On mine I have to mount the inline heater upside down on the inflow tubing instead of the outflow.

Oh no.. do you think it might be hiding somewhere? My pederson shrimp is finally eating brine shrimp I offer, it won't move to get food so I have to spot feed him. Very active little guys and stays very close to my ricordea. I hope your spotted will eventually show up!

No. It's gone. I never found it. The other is doing great though. He chills on the anemones at the top of the tank.
  • 2 weeks later...

Beauutiful setup; it inspired me to set up a de-rimmed fluval edge with an eheim 2211 and lily pipes as filtration soon too.

I was wondering how often you cleaned those lily pipes and how you cleaned them.

Xiaoxi

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

this might make me come back to this hobby :wub:

Do it!!!!

On other notes:

1. I AM GIGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. One of my gorg didn't make it after a few day from shipping. Oh well, I took it out before it spoiled my whole paradise. Everything else looks great. Muuuoooreee pics coming!

• Like 1

On other notes:

1. I AM GIGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. One of my gorg didn't make it after a few day from shipping. Oh well, I took it out before it spoiled my whole paradise. Everything else looks great. Muuuoooreee pics coming!

1. I have a guess why :ninja::D

2. sorry about the gorg.

YAY! Finally I can spill the secret!!!!! :happydance:

I guessed this a week ago ;)

:lol:

Congratulations!!!! Is that the dragons breath I sold to you last year?

• Like 1