Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

Trying to get better at taking pics with the iphone. I think I need to make a frag rack so they can sit for a bit before I take the pic (or a tube to get the phone right down there next to them) because they were irritated when I picked them up and not extended out like they normally are.

What are your tricks for good pics?

http://s570.photobucket.com/user/BoCoMo1776/media/FP9_zps2d7ee96a.jpg.html'>FP9_zps2d7ee96a.jpg

FP8_zps83c0e3cf.jpg

FP7_zpsce7a2f69.jpg

FP6_zpsd96ed1f6.jpg

FP5_zpsed176e01.jpg

FP4_zps0cb122d9.jpg

FP3_zps651eac15.jpg

FP2_zps92c83b7a.jpg

FP1_zps46aed51b.jpg

buddythelion

iPhone hates the blue led's but here's my darth mauls and my clementines. I got both of these as tiny single polyp frags for next to nothing and they're really starting to explode!

I see boobeehsss.

• Like 1
chrssprngs

Those are awesome!!!! What are they? Cool how they all have that white bump/dot on the edge.

Thanks. Captain Americas

Hello guys,

This post is wonderful ! You're very lucky to fond call these zoas

It's very difficult to find it in France.

But here is somes of my collection :

13040708401016266811060009.jpg

13040708401116266811060010.jpg

13040708401216266811060011.jpg

• Like 1
ArmoredSaint

Tenor I'm sorry if this has been asked before but at 33 pages, I don't really want to search. What camera do you use? It takes amazing photos.

Tenor I'm sorry if this has been asked before but at 33 pages, I don't really want to search. What camera do you use? It takes amazing photos.

It's Canon T3i + 100mm macro lens. Thanks

Tenor- What are these? Beautiful as usual!

Purple hornet as the best color as it can be...

I vote that Tenor has to make a thread on how to take photos and get it stickied.

No way, it's my secrect...lol

Awesome pics Tenor.

Thanks Chris

• Like 2

Traded some stuff yesterday, i got some new polyps! Im very excited about these, the guy i traded with used to be a a partner on a prominant midwest coral website. He has at least 200+ polyp colors. Some names, some not. And you know me, i like the best bang for my buck...so i got all the un-named stuff he offered :D

CRW_1041CRW_zpsa30d4bb9.jpg

These are my favorites from your picks!

They are the classic PPE's (Purple people eaters) If you ever frag HOLLA! would love to have these in my collection again.

--chris--

Thank you G2E!

I like to frag when things grow out (in my frag tank anyways, i almost never touch my display tank stuff), i do a lot of PIF (pay it forward) when i can...its more fun.

If you ever travel to Metro Detroit, get a hold of me. I want to try shipping some stuff soon though, if these grow enough by then ill get a hold of you and see if you want to do a trade.

• Like 2