Pod Your Reef

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

buddythelion

Here's a zoa that I thought that was really nice but the LFS owner thought he was better than Tyree/Jason Fox and asked like $200-$300 per polyp. Sadly, I think he killed them off (plus, he didn't sell any) so they're just a legend. It's a shame, that zoa was a stunner...

tfpalys_zps51ac843d.jpg

Agh! I've always seen pics of those, but always thought they were a only one person had them kind of thing. I saw them in a post on RC as well. I wish I had one of those.

Agh! I've always seen pics of those, but always thought they were a only one person had them kind of thing. I saw them in a post on RC as well. I wish I had one of those.

They were stunning. Straight bright yellow (like school bus yellow) with purple and hot pink skirt. He showed it off in his tank with LEDs and it looks the same under 20K or 10K. The LFS owner was too stubborn to sell one polyp (even though he had like 30+ polyps). He decided to shove it into his SPS they started to melt. Last time I saw it, it was doing really bad and I told him "you gotta take them out or at least dip it". He looked at me like I was crazy. R.I.P

buddythelion

They were stunning. Straight bright yellow (like school bus yellow) with purple and hot pink skirt. He showed it off in his tank with LEDs and it looks the same under 20K or 10K. The LFS owner was too stubborn to sell one polyp (even though he had like 30+ polyps). He decided to shove it into his SPS they started to melt. Last time I saw it, it was doing really bad and I told him "you gotta take them out or at least dip it". He looked at me like I was crazy. R.I.P

Ah man. That's what happens, every LFS' motto should be "everything's for sale!"

• Like 2

Calling my Z&P guru's!

I got these as African Queens...anyone know if that is what they are? I haven't seen anything like them.

Orange with gold specks, purple center and whit/pink skirts white mouth.

right click on pic and view image for larger

8648178137_7242491e68_b.jpg

8649328602_0745d75ef4_b.jpg

Less blue

8649284922_aac7f785d4_b.jpg

8648225211_ab1a2390be_b.jpg

Thanks! :)

• Like 1
Liz-Zoagirl

Thank you guys!

Im New To this forum so i probably Already know some people but i Dont know your screen name.

Got2envy

You Zoa/paly looks a lot To Simpson donuts

• Like 2

Nice frags to swap Cesar!If Liz ever tells me if its her Ill never talk to her again!! Just kiddin Liz ! Mujer si estavamos en el Max this last weekend comadriando!

Calling my Z&P guru's!I got these as African Queens...anyone know if that is what they are? I haven't seen anything like them.Orange with gold specks, purple center and whit/pink skirts white mouth.right click on pic and view image for larger http://www.flickr.com/photos/79319679@N02/8648178137/'>8648178137_7242491e68_b.jpghttp://www.flickr.com/photos/79319679@N02/8649328602/'>8649328602_0745d75ef4_b.jpg Less bluehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/79319679@N02/8649284922/'>8649284922_aac7f785d4_b.jpghttp://www.flickr.com/photos/79319679@N02/8648225211/'>8648225211_ab1a2390be_b.jpg What Thanks! :)
what are the ones directly under the acro?

Thank you guys!

Im New To this forum so i probably Already know some people but i Dont know your screen name.

Got2envy

You Zoa/paly looks a lot To Simpson donuts

Thanks Liz!

I am Maria Thomas on FB :)

edit: Wow, just noticed this after someone else pointed it out too me...this will be fragged off post haste!

yay_zpsd1872683.jpg

Picked up some new stuff today :)

CRW_0840_zps41b74be8.jpg

CRW_0839_zpsb367f36c.jpg

Shot without tripod, and overexposed a bit to get the color to come out. Im not sure what im doing wrong. If i use a aperture/shutter speed that mellows out the sands white color the polyps are darkened up a bit and the true color disapeers. Any tips?

And heavy crop to make up for my G5s limited macro mode :P

CRW_0841_zps80c3a65e.jpg

CRW_0830_zps204c9739.jpg

• Like 1

Wow that coraline is insane! Thats one of three things that I have never grown well or at all (the other two are GSP and xenia). I honestly wish i could grow all three of them...i know people curse their existence, but i dont!

• Like 1