Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

Wow that coraline is insane! Thats one of three things that I have never grown well or at all (the other two are GSP and xenia). I honestly wish i could grow all three of them...i know people curse their existence, but i dont!

Thanks dude, I like my coralline myself. I also have a nice 3x3" frag of gap I'm keeping in my back wall.

buddythelion

Thanks Tenor. LFS finds are great. I've been told that they look like CB Fangbangers.

And yup, The Blue Glow racks. One of the coolest things I've bought for my frag tank. So clean.

RiddleEagle18

I hate the iphone picks and I dont have the photoshop skills to fix these.

Here are some oranges on I got in a trade. They have shot out a morph that looks pretty cool.

http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/RiddleEagle18/media/orange_zps2be0cf64.jpg.html'>orange_zps2be0cf64.jpg

Here is the morph. The photo doesnt show it but the center area morphed and looks like white flakes.

http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/RiddleEagle18/media/orangemorph_zps6d2f7005.jpg.html'>orangemorph_zps6d2f7005.jpg

Thanks Tenor. LFS finds are great. I've been told that they look like CB Fangbangers.

And yup, The Blue Glow racks. One of the coolest things I've bought for my frag tank. So clean.

Cool! Andy is a local here, been in the hobby awhile, now hes running a nice store. Glad to see it worked out for him, and also to see his stuff all over the Internet :)

A few of mine...208E6EBA-8528-43CD-BA32-16830BC7AFE4-3693D1E1746-8F51-4AAD-B6A0-0408F015A7C7-369ABAF4FAA-2699-477E-8127-9AC317C58982-369E1A2C7BD-EE1A-419C-AF8A-DDE33B9950CE-369B737B472-E564-4D07-B573-C10CCBCEDC42-369Not sure of any of these except the Rastas and bam bams. Any help on the others would be appreciated. Oh can't forget my utter chaos as well. A089016B-0633-4A45-8046-03D7CAA66B4B-369

You have some sick colonies. The pink and green ones are nice! Where do you live?

You have some sick colonies. The pink and green ones are nice! Where do you live?

Thank you, I've been growing most for quite some time. I started off with all small 2-5 polyp frags and waited and waited.

I live in NJ.

You mean the single paly? They're a metallic blue sheen and it follows up to the skirt. There's almost no pink in them (well, on this frag anyways).

I look very similar in my opinion but I could be wrong...Sometime they called pink but never have any pink in entire pay...Ex: the pink hallucination that I found it more deep purple than pink...lol

buddythelion

I look very similar in my opinion but I could be wrong...Sometime they called pink but never have any pink in entire pay...Ex: the pink hallucination that I found it more deep purple than pink...lol

You're so right, lol. In this hobby, people see all sorts of colors. Yellows = Greens, Oranges = Red. And in frogspawn, brown = orange lol.

The pink halls are like a pastelly-pink lavender, and sometimes they have more pink hues or lavender. Do you have them Tenor?

Speaking of pink halls, here's another pic!

ph_zps921aa7bb.jpg

You're so right, lol. In this hobby, people see all sorts of colors. Yellows = Greens, Oranges = Red. And in frogspawn, brown = orange lol.

The pink halls are like a pastelly-pink lavender, and sometimes they have more pink hues or lavender. Do you have them Tenor?

Speaking of pink halls, here's another pic!

Yes, I do have them. They are very nice paly.

Some INSANE stuff in this thread!

Zoas are my favorite coral to collect at the moment, nothing too special yet but heres some I have...

Not sure what the larger ones are?

Some pics are old and have grown a bunch since.

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg