inTank Media Baskets

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

I just typed out a long reply about how id be interested in that polyp at a lower price....but my phone accidentally the whole thing.

Heyy mike im sure its been asked, but what's your current camera setup? Camera/lens/tripod?

I was at cherrycorals the other day and couldn't help but nice their 7ft tall tripod lol...wondered if anyone else used something like that.

I just typed out a long reply about how id be interested in that polyp at a lower price....but my phone accidentally the whole thing.

Heyy mike im sure its been asked, but what's your current camera setup? Camera/lens/tripod?

I was at cherrycorals the other day and couldn't help but nice their 7ft tall tripod lol...wondered if anyone else used something like that.

Where in MI is CC?

FireCorals

I have a Canon T2i with a 100mm Macro I got from Tenor. I have a tripod, but but usually freehand with a porthole from avast.

Where in MI is CC?

Livonia, on Stark rd just off 96 or 94...can never remember which it is. Very easy to get too, but in a commercial complex. Not like a retail store, and I think they require a few days heads up if you want to stop in.

I have a Canon T2i with a 100mm Macro I got from Tenor. I have a tripod, but but usually freehand with a porthole from avast.

Its a nice setup. What lens is it?

That porthole may be the next camera related purchase i make...

• Like 1
FireCorals

Livonia, on Stark rd just off 96 or 94...can never remember which it is. Very easy to get too, but in a commercial complex. Not like a retail store, and I think they require a few days heads up if you want to stop in.

Porthole was the best $50 I spent. It's a f2.8 100mm USM.

Are you ####ing kidding me! For 6 years I've lived an hour away from cc and didn't know it! Grrrrrr

Porthole was the best $50 I spent. It's a f2.8 100mm USM.

Wow that is a good deal, ill have to look it up again...i cant remember how it attaches (does it?) to the camera. Nice lens, im contemplating trying to reverse and rig a lens onto my G5 before i drop the money on a DSLR and macro lens.

Are you ####ing kidding me! For 6 years I've lived an hour away from cc and didn't know it! Grrrrrr

lololololol...yep, in our back yard. Email them for a code to remove shipping costs if you want to buy from them. They are easy to deal with, and despite what you have heard their colors are accurate. There stuff is top notch, no doubt.

Is the whole center orange?

Yes, the whole center is orange. It's very shy paly, took a week to open that much.

Sold to me as Bowser paly.

buddythelion

Yes, the whole center is orange. It's very shy paly, took a week to open that much.

Sold to me as Bowser paly.

I've never seen a completely orange centered morph... Amazing. I basically only see CARs with a yellow ring being sold as CAOs/Bowsers. I don't even see green in your morph. Would love to see some more pictures later when you have time.

FlowerMama

Dang- those are nice. all sooooo beautiful. Here's my first paly. Got it 5/8 w/ 3 heads and I see 3 more already, all in various stages of babyhood. Vivids Rainbow was the name given to these.

I really like these new zoas. First ones too, I'll be getting some nuclear holocause in soon too. Anyone know what these zoas might be called? Has more red than green but both grow very fast, I notice growth almost every day.

post-79255-0-33606100-1369757329_thumb.jpg

That pic looks almost identical to my first tank. Memories...

You will like those green and red guys, a very rewarding first zoa!

Careful, its easy to become an addict....

I ordered up some Hawaii'n stuff from the guy down in the selling section, cant wait to see how it looks! It should be here Friday.

• Like 1