Pod Your Reef

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

buddythelion

Nice pic, which FM food is that? Where did you buy it?

LPS one. No need to get a smaller grade one since this stuff crumbles so easily. Got it from my LFS, Neptunes!

I many different z&ps do you have tenor? I'd like go see a big group photo of your awesomeness.

Not that many, all I have around 70 different z and p. I still want more...too much addicting to them lol

Hey tenor what kind of hornet is that?

It called Jaw breaker zoa...the other is Bowser

• Like 2

Not that many, all I have around 70 different z and p. I still want more...too much addicting to them lol

It called Jaw breaker zoa...the other is Bowser

I WISH I could be as addicted to zoas and palys as you but dang pox keeps holding me back:( Please make the thread people have been asking for soon so I can learn all your secrets! :)

buddythelion

Some pieces I took home from my LFS. You never really know what kind of gems your LFS holds, so keep your eyes peeled. I just took some of the old pieces and see if anyone else noticed these gems. LFS are the best places to find gems at a great price!

Some new morph of Mary Janes. Pretty neat.
neptune3_zps411cdc05.jpg

This one actually has purple in the center, it was pretty hard to get on camera. No one really notices these ones and think they're just lunars. squigglemouth.png
neptune1_zpse69c6b9c.jpg

Nice lavender speckled morph. A fancy name and this morph would be on its way to more peep tanks.
neptune4_zps0bfa7bc0.jpg

There's some green before the orange on the skirts. This fatty is really pretty. Rasta rainbow wha wha? (I'm jk, this aint no rasta rainbow. So don't go around asking where they are... They're not.)
neptune5_zps763ae752.jpg

CB Werewolf? What what???
neptune6_zps14ced237.jpg

Yellow Jacket like morph:
neptune2_zps082e4c8c.jpg

Campfire x Nightmare new morph. So sick! Love the large speckles on the end of the skirts. They're like beads.
campfirenightmares_zpse3b86ec5.jpg

The morph that DFS is calling Cordial Cherries. If only they didn't flood the market they'd be such a sweet morph.
neptune7_zpscd26c040.jpg

Love the pink skirts on these, really pretty.
neptune8_zpsf60bb98e.jpg

So always keep your eyes peeled! Never know what you'll find. Go to your LFS my fellow zp lovers!

• Like 3
buddythelion

Fat juicy VDM/Red Ninja morph:
neptune4_zpsc57c1d86.jpg

Pink and yellow palys. That speckling is sick...
neptune5_zpsc493d49c.jpg

Lilac skirts and speckles again.
neptune3_zpsa47a9efe.jpg

PZ Demon Eater morph?
demoneatermorph_zpsef847b00.jpg

My bud named these Valyrian steels (super buff weapon from Games of Throne)! It's hard to get the crystal purple on the skirts to show. Buff weapon for a buff morph. So buff.
valyriansteels_zpsdd56f5fd.jpg

neptune1_zps04094205.jpg

Idk. I like them. Blue mouth.
neptune8_zps7a82e0a3.jpg

Campfire x Nightmare x Darth Maul morph. Better pic. I got a real soft spot for red and black morphs.
neptune7_zpsaa5d426c.jpg

Cool zebra striping. Like a flower.
neptune6_zps83e71683.jpg

Moondust Fairies?...
poop_zpsebf3243b.jpg

Another pink and yellow morph. Don't come together on zoas that often.
neptune2_zpsc57687ce.jpg

• Like 3
Night_Nano

Some pieces I took home from my LFS. You never really know what kind of gems your LFS holds, so keep your eyes peeled. I just took some of the old pieces and see if anyone else noticed these gems. LFS are the best places to find gems at a great price!

So always keep your eyes peeled! Never know what you'll find. Go to your LFS my fellow zp lovers!

I wish my LFS carried pieces like this. The status quo here locally is usually $10 green zoa frags. What was the price range on the pieces you picked up and what is the name of the LFS? I may be in the area next month and would love to check them out.

Fat juicy VDM/Red Ninja morph:

neptune4_zpsc57c1d86.jpg

Pink and yellow palys. That speckling is sick...

neptune5_zpsc493d49c.jpg

Lilac skirts and speckles again.

neptune3_zpsa47a9efe.jpg

PZ Demon Eater morph?

demoneatermorph_zpsef847b00.jpg

My bud named these Valyrian steels (super buff weapon from Games of Throne)! It's hard to get the crystal purple on the skirts to show. Buff weapon for a buff morph. So buff.

valyriansteels_zpsdd56f5fd.jpg

neptune1_zps04094205.jpg

Idk. I like them. Blue mouth.

neptune8_zps7a82e0a3.jpg

Campfire x Nightmare x Darth Maul morph. Better pic. I got a real soft spot for red and black morphs.

neptune7_zpsaa5d426c.jpg

Cool zebra striping. Like a flower.

neptune6_zps83e71683.jpg

Moondust Fairies?...

poop_zpsebf3243b.jpg

Another pink and yellow morph. Don't come together on zoas that often.

neptune2_zpsc57687ce.jpg

Some new morph of Mary Janes. Pretty neat.

neptune3_zps411cdc05.jpg

This one actually has purple in the center, it was pretty hard to get on camera. No one really notices these ones and think they're just lunars. squigglemouth.png

neptune1_zpse69c6b9c.jpg

Nice lavender speckled morph. A fancy name and this morph would be on its way to more peep tanks.

neptune4_zps0bfa7bc0.jpg

There's some green before the orange on the skirts. This fatty is really pretty. Rasta rainbow wha wha? (I'm jk, this aint no rasta rainbow. So don't go around asking where they are... They're not.)

neptune5_zps763ae752.jpg

CB Werewolf? What what???

neptune6_zps14ced237.jpg

Yellow Jacket like morph:

neptune2_zps082e4c8c.jpg

Campfire x Nightmare new morph. So sick! Love the large speckles on the end of the skirts. They're like beads.

campfirenightmares_zpse3b86ec5.jpg

The morph that DFS is calling Cordial Cherries. If only they didn't flood the market they'd be such a sweet morph.

neptune7_zpscd26c040.jpg

Love the pink skirts on these, really pretty.

neptune8_zpsf60bb98e.jpg

I just shit my pants :eek:

• Like 2

Those all look amazing. Just picked up another frag a couple days ago. Nothing fancy but i like them

20130602_202028_zpsc5057291.jpg

Horrible phone close up

20130603_125552_zps5cd12243.jpg

Those pink/red palys you posted, turn into an awesome metallic pink color if you can get them into a low nutrient system. Super vibrant! I have some in grow out right now, in a higher nutrient system and they turned into a dirty pink/red color with lots of brown tone in it....but they are growing like a weed their!

Wow, very nice baby blue color!

Some new pics of whats in my tank. Im getting better everytime i snap some shots, getting consistant now :)

HAfrag50_zpsd6fb3d4c.jpg

frags30each_zps1f6fa10a.jpg

frag25each_zpsa9197793.jpg

3polypHA50_zps0d3040af.jpg

2polypHA40_zps2add7e50.jpg

1polypHA20_zpsde64fee4.jpg

3polypHA150_zpsa0b21049.jpg

• Like 1