Pod Your Reef

One more zoa and paly pack $220 shipped

--chris--

• 2 weeks later...

Shipped out a few frags last night, still plenty left :)

Whatever is here next week ill throw in packs with shipping included...need to make some room!

Picture 13 under post 10 the 50$ frag shipped to 70056? Just inquiring at the moment. Thanks Tony

Sending some to someone near you on Monday, so the quotes are fresh.

Overnight is $45 and two day is $26. So either $95 or $76, depending on what you pick. That includes a new styro, packing materials, etc...

Mine did not arrive today like I'd hoped they would. Slow post office. Keeping my fingers crossed that when they get here tomorrow they will be fine. I plan to get more if they are.

Hey if they dont show up in great shape let me know. I know you requested priority, but ill make it worth your while to get two day if you want next time.

Since it was possible it might go up to 3 days i packed them pretty heavy, and the temps have been warmer down there.

Hey if they dont show up in great shape let me know. I know you requested priority, but ill make it worth your while to get two day if you want next time.

Since it was possible it might go up to 3 days i packed them pretty heavy, and the temps have been warmer down there.

Will do. It's been in the upper 80's this week so with your good packing maybe they will arrive in good shape. Will let you know as soon as they get here.

Ive had a few people ask how i ship, and since this shipment never went out I have the opportunity to show how i do it :)

IMG_1634_zpsca7253d1.jpg

IMG_1636_zpsa5e41bc7.jpg

IMG_1637_zps73be630a.jpg

IMG_1638_zpse32a549b.jpg

IMG_1639_zps4ca99563.jpg

Sending some to someone near you on Monday, so the quotes are fresh.

Overnight is $45 and two day is $26. So either $95 or $76, depending on what you pick. That includes a new styro, packing materials, etc...

Do they have a name attached to them? And would you be open to trading?

My goodies just arrived. The packing was first rate. Got the zoas acclimating now. They look great even though they haven't opened yet. Well, one is opening in the acclaimation bucket. I'm so excited. Thanks for the freebie. Can tell it's going to be beautiful even when closed. Can see the colors right through it. Will take pics and post when they get settled in. And will def be buying from you again.

EDIT: it's about ten minutes later and ...wow...these babies flew open as soon as they hit the light. Will let them get fully extended and then get pics. I'm so excited...like a kid on Christmas morning.

Awesome im glad that worked out, ill admit I was leary about a three day trip for the frags! And thanks for the compliments!

Here they are after being in the tank for a bit. My photography sucketh! Cell phone. Sorry. Will try to get better ones later. Can't believe they opened up as soon as they came out of the box.....after three days n transit.

09596f9cd47becdc237938b862c57d12_zps1af5

Archived