Pod Your Reef

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

ok we should start a thread with the title if you got scammed by challenger please leave your name here. then everyone who got burned by him will receive his mailing address, go to wally world to buy a grievance card and send to him in his fathers name.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orlando is a sketchy area outside of the touristy areas.

Eddie is probably right

Although I don't think it should stop our mischief

Because that is so we feel better

Deleted User 3

Yeah.. damnit.. If I lived there i could pose as police.. maybe convince a policeman to accompany me with his cruiser ( :naughtydance: ) and 'arrest' the kid.. teach him a lesson, get the $ back from his deadbeat ### father lol

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

I don't have the money for postage and a card... lol!

eddy might be right but he could also be wrong. what if his dad does not know what this douche bag does?

+1

I don't have the money for postage and a card... lol!

+1

ok we will send u each a penny in the mail so you can buy one :D wait is it still legal to mail pennies?

Deleted User 3

Ha ha, I don't know, just send me your bank accounts and ill take it ;) hahahhaha. plus i dont wanna waste anymore money on this douchebag.. much rather beat his ass.

Would be cool for ALL of us who sent him money ANYWHERE, to show up at his house with cops... :D

It is fraud, and if someone knew a FBI agent or local cop, they could charge him

He accepted money on false pretenses and continued with the scam even if it wasn't one initially

I think everyone at n-r and RC should start mailing our skimmate, old filter socks, and any other crap we pull out of our tanks and mail it to him. One person a day for a year. That would be fun. If only someone could get video of them getting the new package every day...

Eso es una victoria

...WTF

hahahaha, yeah... and then list in there everything that went on.. and tell him we'd all like refunds...

ROFLMAO.. I have to reply to everything because I exceeded my number of likes :(

I wanna be violent. ESTOY ENOJADO MIERDA, MIERDA QUE LA MADRE COCHINO lol. Win, can say these things in spanish! lol

LOL no, but i mean they were scared of me.. funny shit.

Better watch it El fab is a moderator and he can read spanish. :)

Well after more digging around I found out that he no longer drives that ghetto ass ford f150 now he drives another ford which is a 2011 ford mustang shelby gt500 and the tag # is TL9bX! Right now I'm trying to figure out where the father and kid works and my guess they probably survive off of scamming people!

Hahahahhahahaha ya
I fall more in love with you every time you post something, your hilarious!

Kat. We should ransack his house. Just u and me. Meet u there tomorrow at midnight k? We split whatever we get 50/50 and ill even let u keep all the shiny stuff.

• Like 1

We need some guy with leather and tattoos and a harley... yeah...

So, I have some ink and a hd and some leather and no i never contributed to this schmuck (always had reservations) but Im way too cuddly to hurt this guy and too far away, but my brother in law lives in OrloVista Orlando and Im sure he would be happy to assist in any way. Hes slightly off kilter maybe that could help procure some funds back. :naughtydance:

Deleted User 3
Well after more digging around I found out that he no longer drives that ghetto ass ford f150 now he drives another ford which is a 2011 ford mustang shelby gt500 and the tag # is TL9bX! Right now I'm trying to figure out where the father and kid works and my guess they probably survive off of scamming people! I fall more in love with you every time you post something, your hilarious!
Awww :wub: And the fuq.... That kid is driving my dream car.... k now im rly angry! Ghetto b*tch comiin out

So, I have some ink and a hd and some leather and no i never contributed to this schmuck (always had reservations) but Im way too cuddly to hurt this guy and too far away, but my brother in law lives in OrloVista Orlando and Im sure he would be happy to assist in any way. Hes slightly off kilter and has a couple... hmm... boom sticks?... maybe that could help procure some funds back. :naughtydance:
Success. Dooo it
Deleted User 3

Hahahahahahahhaaha. We need to keep this thread going like this forever. Its my sunshine in my dim existance right now lol

Yeah but how good are you with reef pillow talk. Tulip only likes awesome reef pillow talk.

Archived