inTank Media Baskets

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

Deleted User 3

Jajajaja... Pida a uno de la gente de aquí que dijeron tener su información, yo no lo tengo lol!

Geez it's hard finding accent keys with the alt+#### i had to google accent keys :( lol

Prefiero tener a alguien hablar de su padre....no haga caso mi espanol malo. El nino es un cochino... :furious: lol.

Edited it and added this on but you replied too quick lol

I'm like spanglish-ing.. my bad.. back and forth lol.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya se lo pedi a jneighbors solo estoy esperando que me mande su informacion.

oh i dont use the accents its too much work hehe as long as its understood what i am saying.

btw jneighbors i am not talking smack about u bro just telling tulip i asked u for the info for challenger and i am just waiting for it

• Like 1
How about we contact their local news and have them do a story on him scamming people if they investigated they would surely go to his house to interview him then crap would hit the fan...and he's 20 living at home? Maybe his undead dad would kick out his deadbeat son...

I like

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

ya se lo pedi a jneighbors solo estoy esperando que me mande su informacion.

oh i dont use the accents its too much work hehe as long as its understood what i am saying.

btw jneighbors i am not talking smack about u bro just telling tulip i asked u for the info for challenger and i am just waiting for it

jajaja! así que me haga saber lo que viene de el, y si no los acentos son un chiste, demasiado trabajo LOL!

Wait, wasn't all of the money given voluntarily? Did he even ask for it?

He did so on another forum.. and he took it while his dad was not dead, and kept taking it!

Money was volunteered because he was going to sell his tank. Surely you don't think that because he didn't ask for money if made it okay to scam people!

• Like 3

Yes, the money was voluntarily given,but its the situation of dishonesty.

It's like when you leave cash next to a "homeless" man sleeping on the sidewalk in the morning, and see him smoking a macanudo while playing a game of cee -lo by mid afternoon. You know you voluntarily gave money to somebody you never met before, but it was in good faith that they would use it responsibly.

• Like 1

You guys should send a condolences card to the kid about his fathers funeral,

His dad probably gets the mail

U̶s̶t̶e̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶j̶e̶t̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶o̶l̶e̶n̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶j̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶b̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶

• Like 3

buena idea julian, todos le deberiamos de mandar una carta a su casa para que lo vea su padre y le ponga unos putasos y despues lo haga que nos page y lo corra de la casa

Translated and badly slashed

Lol

Seems a little less violent then beating him up

Although calling the local news would be funny too

Or maybe someone in Orlando could slap a nano reef sticker on his lifted truck

• Like 1
your huevos must be burning then pat haha. julian suggested we send him a grievance card to his house so his dad will see them
Haha. Believe it or not, that is about all I remember from Spanish class. Stuff I learned from this kid luen(sp?) is a whole 'nother subject. .The grievance card is a great idea. We should have everyones name from this thread typed onto it and sent to his house in a box addressed to his father. I wonder how many people he got money from?

Translated and badly slashedLol Seems a little less violent then beating him up Although calling the local news would be funny tooOr maybe someone in Orlando could slap a nano reef sticker on his lifted truck
We should have stevieT make a giant version of his GFY sticker.
Does it help that my moms long time bf is a cage fighter? lol. It was always fun in High school, none of the guys would do anything to me. lol
Were you actually wanted some one to do somethin to you??? Cochina:))))))) i sent that kid money now he is going to wish he never messed with paypal
Deleted User 3

buena idea julian, todos le deberiamos de mandar una carta a su casa para que lo vea su padre y le ponga unos putasos y despues lo haga que nos page y lo corra de la casa

Eso es una victoria

Tengo albondegas picantes en mis pantalones. Soy mal a espanol. Ingles por favor.

...WTF

your huevos must be burning then pat haha. julian suggested we send him a grievance card to his house so his dad will see them

hahahaha, yeah... and then list in there everything that went on.. and tell him we'd all like refunds...

I like burritos as well.

ROFLMAO.. I have to reply to everything because I exceeded my number of likes :(

Translated and badly slashed

Lol

Seems a little less violent then beating him up

Although calling the local news would be funny too

Or maybe someone in Orlando could slap a nano reef sticker on his lifted truck

I wanna be violent. ESTOY ENOJADO MIERDA, MIERDA QUE LA MADRE COCHINO lol. Win, can say these things in spanish! lol

Were you actually wanted some one to do somethin to you??? Cochina:))))))) i sent that kid money now he is going to wish he never messed with paypal

LOL no, but i mean they were scared of me.. funny shit.

i also like the idea of the grievance card but each person he took advantage of should send his own so he will receive a bunch of them and his dad will be like wtf when did i ficking die you morron.

We should have stevieT make a giant version of his GFY sticker.

Yes!

But I feel the card idea is easier and not possible grounds for vandalism

......... I personally did not get scammed but feel bad for my fellow nanoreefers that I would participate in the card

Deleted User 3

I dont know.. I think if the kid doesn't suffer or isn't forced to pay back, he's not going to learn.. Maybe will learn for a bit.. but back to normal bidness later..

I'm guessing his father is a shitbag as well and won't care. His son is 20 and still lives at home and he enables his son with that lifted ghetto cruiser.

• Like 2

Archived