Top Shelf Aquatics

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the email he posted for himself

mobdetailing@gmail.com

Is this also the addy you guys sent money on?

No it was sent to another email address

Fudge we got to get this douche bag back, dumbass posted his picture on Instagram.... I'm still down to a face to face with him.

Wow, I need to catch up on this thread... But that toothpicks under the toe nails and kicking a wall...EUGHHHH. WTF is wrong with you?! lol I can't get it out of my mind now aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hey can we get a mod to edit the title and put [sCAM - BE AWARE] in front of the title... No more sympathy is needed...

Wow, I need to catch up on this thread... But that toothpicks under the toe nails and kicking a wall...EUGHHHH. WTF is wrong with you?! lol I can't get it out of my mind now aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah we're sick little bastards when we know we've been had. How about some porcupine quills instead of toothpicks?

TeflonTomDosh

Someone PM me his address. I'll pay him a visit next time I'm in Orlando....

Oh, I just emailed a link to this thread to every person tagged in any of his public pics on FB...did anyone contact the fuzz yet? or the tv people?

Cops and media. Someone get on it. Get a list of users who were actually scammed. Seeing him party it up and cruise in a new car is effing ridiculous.

Between the mods at RC and Chris Marks ... A formal letter or something should be written up to authorities and local media.

• Like 1
TeflonTomDosh

Not sure if it matters or not but I sent the $ to DustinOrchard@yahoo.com

Transaction Details pixel.gifpixel.gif

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gif Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 20D529792F684884K) Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Aug 17, 2012 Payment For Dustin Orchard Completed ... -$20.00 USD Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Aug 17, 2012 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Details $20.88 USD
Sent to: Dustin Orchard (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email: dustinorchard@yahoo.com Amount sent: -$20.00 USD Fee amount: -$0.88 USD Net amount: -$20.88 USD Date: Aug 17, 2012 Time: 20:01:10 PDT Status: Completed Subject:
You have sent $20.00 USD to Dustin Orchard with PayPal
Funding Type: Credit Card Funding Source: $20.88 USD - MasterCard Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2870 This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *DUSTINORCHA".
Good thing he's not underage :)

He didn't even scam me and it still is pissing me off. I can promise you all if I lived in Orlando I would be at this kids house in a heart beat. My plan would be to get my z71 and tie a chain to his pretty little mustang and drag that POS around the block. I sure hope we find out more dirt and hit this 20 year old punk were it really hurts.

• Like 1
He didn't even scam me and it still is pissing me off. I can promise you all if I lived in Orlando I would be at this kids house in a heart beat. My plan would be to get my z71 and tie a chain to his pretty little mustang and drag that POS around the block. I sure hope we find out more dirt and hit this 20 year old punk were it really hurts.

I would be tying his car so you would not need to get out just gun it when I give you the signal. Watch that thing flip and break into little pieces all over his neighborhood.

WOW.... is all i can say even though im fairly new to this site but this has never happend on any of my local forums I would so pay this guy a visit if i was in Orlando.

Jail time. I seriously doubt the father gives a crap about this kid...Could even be in on it too for other forums/topics etc.

Not sure what laws were broken since money was given to him on people's own accord but I'm sure there's something out there to bag this pos.

• Like 1
Not sure if it matters or not but I sent the $ to DustinOrchard@yahoo.com

Transaction Details

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gif

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 20D529792F684884K)

Original Transaction

Date

Type

Status

Details

Amount

Aug 17, 2012

Payment For Dustin Orchard

Completed

-$20.00 USD

Related Transaction

Date

Type

Status

Details

Amount

Aug 17, 2012

Charge From Credit Card

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=#historydetails1'>CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.

Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-details&info=hy3oAsn0NkF3RJQ04nUwI50CisOnx9RIW4g_P31oKHwzobwqAC6m3Q5L6KW&history_cache=AAAAAAAAr68AAAA2WyNIaXN0b3J5UGFnZUNhY2hlQ29udGFpbmVyI11GRUVFRUVFR0lJSUlbSV1FRUpHRUZGS0VFAAAArgAAAAEAAAAAAACvrwAAAAZHRUdHR0cAAAAsAAAAEIuzDwFQLwV2..........................................8AAAABUC3r8FA4d-8AAAAJAAAACQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApkYXRlc2VsZWN0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFA4d-8AAAAAAAAAFAAAAAACAAAAAg&search_trans_id='>Details

$20.88 USD

Sent to:

Dustin Orchard (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Email:

dustinorchard@yahoo.com

Amount sent:

-$20.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$0.88 USD

Net amount:

-$20.88 USD

Date:

Aug 17, 2012

Time:

20:01:10 PDT

Completed

Subject:

You have sent $20.00 USD to Dustin Orchard with PayPal

Funding Type:

Credit Card

Funding Source:

$20.88 USD - MasterCard Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2870

This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *DUSTINORCHA".

Send him a paypal invoice for the exact amount you sent him. Then leave him a special message in the notes. I am sure you can come up with something good. LoL

z71 and tie a chain to his pretty little mustang and drag that POS around the block.

Oh come on, you know that small block pickup would be lucky to get the 'stang out of the driveway. :slap:

Oh come on, you know that small block pickup would be lucky to get the 'stang out of the driveway. :slap:

In that case we can also borrow my dads Dodge 3500 dualie with the Cummings Diesel engine :)

Maybe Chris would bring up something against him on behalf of all of nanoreef ;)

Im guessing he got well over 1000 bucks from this particular lie. If taking money under false pretenses is a crime, is it now also considered grand larceny AND fraud?

• Like 1

Archived