Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

What if Dustin orchard had done nothing, and some other scammer has used his name and email and now were all blaming him

Gasp

Probably not buy more of a reason not to do anything rash

Maybe, but that green is hideous and someone really needs to paint it.

streetviewh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with this strongly. You may not value the 100 you gave to shim, but you are teaching him to scam worse than before. (if this was a scam to begin with). Being an enabler is not good karma any more than stealing is.

If someone will post the guys Facebook info, or PM me, I will gladly ask upfront on his wall, if he buried his father.

I never said i did not value the donation.....i simply said i could afford to donate it. i do not regret the donation i made in the moment and would do it again because i believe in helping the less fortunate. i am in no way enabling anyone.We can not let things like this deter us from being giving people.....because there is a lot of deserving people who will suffer as a result.That will be the real crime. IMO

• Like 2

I say we keep it public.

1) send condolence cards. Media will pick up what is going if we each send one per day. Most people need to close the mailing address of their home when they receive to much mail. Especially packages.

2) spam all of his friends and slutty looking 15 year olds he hangs out with on Facebook about how scummy he is. We can finally retire scumbag Steve as a meme and make Dirtbag Dustin.

3) contact his local news station directly. (After we know for sure that his father is dead)

Maybe, but that green is hideous and someone really needs to paint it.

streetviewh.jpg

Look at that shack. Is it a duplex/apartment?

You looking at his Instagram account and getting the plate number isn't alot of "digging" I had that in 10 seconds.

Oh man... after looking through those pics... if I had been scammed I'd be extra pissed.

I never said i did not value the donation.....i simply said i could afford to donate it. i do not regret the donation i made in the moment and would do it again because i believe in helping the less fortunate. i am in no way enabling anyone.We can not let things like this deter us from being giving people.....because there is a lot of deserving people who will suffer as a result.That will be the real crime. IMO

I agree. I donated. And I would do it again in second because if I was struggling I hope someone would help me.

Oh man... after looking through those pics... if I had been scammed I'd be extra pissed.

I feel bad for him. He is a Ford owner....

You looking at his Instagram account and getting the plate number isn't alot of "digging" I had that in 10 seconds.

Eddie all I am trying to do is help the people who got scammed. It just wasn't his Instagram account that I had checked into. I am trying to get more information so we can screw him over as much as possible. Just like I said bro all I was trying to do is help.

I agree. I donated. And I would do it again in second because if I was struggling I hope someone would help me.

Exactly.

Eddie I need a new heater. I am struggling right now to get the tangled wires out of the cabinet. Any help is appreciated. :)
  • Like 2

Eddie I need a new heater. I am struggling right now to get the tangled wires out of the cabinet. Any help is appreciated. :)

lol. Needy lil baby! No heaterz for youuuuu!

Archived