Pod Your Reef

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

In that case we can also borrow my dads Dodge 3500 dualie with the Cummings Diesel engine :)
No then me a J would have to pull a Ford and Dodge home with our Chevys. :)
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No then me a J would have to pull a Ford and Dodge home with our Chevys. :)

I'd drive over ALL your little "trucks" with my wrangler. If uhh.. My wrangler even... Started right now. As you were saying?

• Like 1
Teflon hasn't posted in 10 minutes I am sure he is up to some good. LMAO

I gave him challengers address so maybe he's setting up a sting on this chump

I'd drive over ALL your little "trucks" with my wrangler. If uhh.. My wrangler even... Started right now. As you were saying?
I know I know it is a Jeep thing we wouldn't understand why it doesn't start. :)
  • Like 1

I hope no one is actually gonna go to his house. That is probably harassment or something. I still think we should get some kind of official involved.

I know I know it is a Jeep thing we wouldn't understand why it doesn't start. :)
I've got the absolute WORST luck with anything with wheels. If my tank stand had casters on it, everything would have melted away along time ago.
  • Like 1

Start sending him magazine subscriptions and such to his house. Most you have to pay for after a few copies.

I hope no one is actually gonna go to his house. That is probably harassment or something. I still think we should get some kind of official involved.
Nah just internet muscles. I am sure Teflon will have got a response from him in some way by morning.
  • Like 1
as someone who lives in orlando it sounds like something some asshole would do

this city has gone to shit these past years

Orlando, the new Richmond California :)

For those who have an address... Is it a nice house or is he likely one living off our tax dollars in addition to scam revenues?

Someone can send me an address if they'd like. I'm more curious than anything.

TeflonTomDosh

For those who have an address... Is it a nice house or is he likely one living off our tax dollars in addition to scam revenues?

Someone can send me an address if they'd like. I'm more curious than anything.

2737 Hunt Club Lane, Orlando FL 32826

Nah just internet muscles. I am sure Teflon will have got a response from him in some way by morning.

Tom is the perfect combination of douchebag and sweetheart. Just enough sweetheart to do whats right in the end, but he'll be a douche 99% of the way. :lol:

• Like 1

Oh come on, you know that small block pickup would be lucky to get the 'stang out of the driveway. :slap:

Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, Black Bear Performance Tune, Airaid Intake and Corsa DB Exhaust. It's pushing a little over 530 RWHP on the dyno so trust me if I put it in 4 low I'm sure I could tow that thing around his ghetto neighborhood.

TeflonTomDosh

Man, he lives right by where I went in Orlando to pick up my new tank a few weeks ago. :happy:

Tom is the perfect combination of douchebag and sweetheart. Just enough sweetheart to do whats right in the end, but he'll be a douche 99% of the way. :lol:

:wub:

2737 Hunt Club Lane, Orlando FL 32826

Looks like the address of an official scam operation. I wouldn't be surprised if they (meaning all who lived there) ran scams of some nature... Just like that high class ho with the Army General... Expensive tastes with a welfare budget... Put them behind bars. Just as bad as those Nigerian scam operations on Craigslist.

Happy? haha

I wonder how long until he deletes everything he has online.

Probably a burner phone.

He isn't smart enough for either.

• Like 1

Archived