SaltCritters.com

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad all this nano reef knowledge going to such a sh*tty thread. Sorry for everyone who was kind enough to help, myself included.

I know everyone is venting and I hope it is helping on some level, I would just assume close this thread and stop immortalizing his actions, every time I see it on the newest thread list I get pissed.

We were a big enough community to help someone we thought needed it, lets be a big enough community to stop publicly planning revenge.

"Never argue with the village idiot, onlookers wont know the difference."

I myself have a mandarin I'm trying to save, my attentions will be directed there, anyone who would like to get back to reef advice is encourage to post on my thread.

• Like 2
Deleted User 3

I've been waiting to hear that this kid has to move due to people sending him crap and calling nonstop

I signed him up for a ton of spam email, and some spam newsletters also lol. I'm trying to find things I can sign him up for that he gets like deliveries and has to pay for them.. :P

• Like 1
nanolutionary

i'm trying to comprehend what happened was he even selling his equipment or just rinsing people for cash without the intention of sending him anything

Deleted User 3

Challenger and his known alts have been banned from the site.

I suggest everyone submit a claim through PayPal or their credit card companies for their donations and try your best to get your money back. I would advise everyone to use caution towards contacting or approaching this person, while I imagine everyone here is venting their frustration and joking, many of the things mentioned in this discussion are clearly harassment and assault. Use appropriate avenues to seek a resolution, and consider how your actions or statements could affect our community.

Sorry to get all 'Dad' on everyone, but please just keep things in perspective. As a community we can be more vigilant together towards preventing such occurrences in the future.

Amazing! Also, can't file a claim, sent it as a gift :( Thank you C!

• Like 1
i'm trying to comprehend what happened was he even selling his equipment or just rinsing people for cash without the intention of sending him anything
Basically he wanted to sell his tank and equipment because his father passed away. He needed money for a plane ticket we all came together and said keep your equipment and tank going we will help you out. As a community TONS of members sent him money to help him see his father laid to rest. He started out wanting to sell stuff he did not ask for money. We felt he should not have to sell the stuff he loved or we thought so we donated. His father is still alive and it was all a BS scam.
  • Like 1

WOW!!! Rough crowd!! :eek:

I got scammed as well, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

$20 bucks wasn't going to make or break me and I knew going in that this was a possibility, lesson learned. I hope he used the money well.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

Who cares. Most of it's email anyway, the only thing so far i could get is a christian news letter and jehovahs witnesses for non-email related.

-As Serenity said, lets just close this thread and leave it for evidence to not trust people.

I'd say that's an excellent idea.
I agree lets close this thread. I will just get drunk tonight and post stupid stuff. I vote close it.

WOW!!! Rough crowd!! :eek: I got scammed as well, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. $20 bucks wasn't going to make or break me and I knew going in that this was a possibility, lesson learned. I hope he used the money well.
I got scammed twice. Once by him and by Santa. :)
TeflonTomDosh

so, I called 407) 284-9223

Me - Is this Dustin?

Him- Yes

Me - well hey, how's your dad doing?

Him - Uh, good? (click)

Everyone should dun the #### out this douche with phone calls.

• Like 2

Use the money well? Partying with that chick all over his twitter and laughing his rear off in a new GT? POS scum. If he just got laid off and needed money for his kid to eat then sure he needed it but this guy is joyriding through life by way of others' generosity!

FB message all his friends and their friends saying if you know this kid blah blah blah.

$20 bucks wasn't going to make or break me and I knew going in that this was a possibility, lesson learned. I hope he used the money well.

Oh, his huge house, brand new mustang gt, truck and probably his moms Beamer, plus the thousands if pictures of brand new clothes all say he used it well.

####ing hood rich.

• Like 1

This is Dustin (Challenger) I am going to make a new thread to clear everything up. I apologize I never got on NR earlier to speak with everyone, but I am not scamming you guys. Please read my other thread that I will be making now.

lol yeah.

No.

Nothing quite as pathetic as this. If you're going to give to a charity, be it a person or an organization - you should give, and not solicit validation and high fives. Give something of your self, whether it's time or treasure for a change. LOOK AT ME, I GAVE THE SCAMMER TEN DOLLARS!

My brother's father passed away in August, I considered him like a father to me as well. The money really did go to a plane ticket to Arizona for his funeral. I am willing to provide any proof you guys need to believe me.

My brother's father passed away in August, I considered him like a father to me as well. The money really did go to a plane ticket to Arizona for his funeral. I am willing to provide any proof you guys need to believe me.
Why and the F would you take donations from poor reefers when you drive a shelby mustang with tons of money spent on after market parts? You need to pony up and pay those paypal invoices you have been receiving. If you have that kind of money to dump on clothes and car parts pay everyone back like you said you would.
  • Like 1
Why and the F would you take donations from poor reefers when you drive a shelby mustang with tons of money spent on after market parts? You need to pony up and pay those paypal invoices you have been receiving. If you have that kind of money to dump on clothes and car parts pay everyone back like you said you would.

+1 your instagram shows $155 you spent on jeans t shirt and shoes recently. When you owed money to people that sent you money in your supposed time of need. Explain that?

My financial situation is different now than it was in August. I am willing to pay everyone back that has donated any money to me. I want you to know that I did not scam you though. The money was honestly used for a plane ticket to the funeral when It could not be afforded at the time. I am willing to provide any proof like I said, but when Nate gets here I will be more than happy to speak with him and clear everything up and hopefully he can bring back the information to you guys.

• Like 1
St.Pete_Reefer

Phone number here: http://r8autoblogc.werterblogger.info/064942029.html

Contact Us:E-Mail: mobdetailing@gmail.comPhone #: (407) 284-9223 (Call or Text!)Website: www.TopNotchDetails.com

Face Book for business: http://www.facebook.com/topnotch.details

NEED TO PAY BILLS thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3707149

This person is garbage, learn how to spend your money wise instead of praying on others from sympathy. You sir are a POS learn how to make money an honest way. Have fun when Darwin kicks you in the ass.

Archived