SaltCritters.com

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he lives near ucf... little shiet

I am not too far away i doubt the cops would pay to much interest with all the bs happening in this city

Cops? How about FBI? Some sort of internet bureau?

TeflonTomDosh

Made my night

solid proof that EC is an absolute moron. IF anything happens to this kid, he's the first dude people are gonna look at. Smooth move Jackson!

solid proof that EC is an absolute moron. IF anything happens to this kid, he's the first dude people are gonna look at. Smooth move Jackson!

How is that any kind of proof? I sent him a request for money and told him he is a scammer. I told him we have all his info and are getting police involved. No sort of threat from me to do physical harm. So you are the moron. GO THE #### AWAY ALREADY.

Tried it but it said that his number is on the blocked list

Maybe because I sent to him already. Hmmm

TeflonTomDosh

How is that any kind of proof? I sent him a request for money and told him he is a scammer. I told him we have all his info and are getting police involved. No sort of threat from me to do physical harm. So you are the moron. GO THE #### AWAY ALREADY.

Ladies first

:flower:

How does that site work? You give a number and a reason to text the person and then people decide if its worthy of their time?

It looks like it is bot controlled. My friend had an app that would send 1000s of text messages to people. Locked up my phone twice doing it. This is the same thing but you have to register it looks like to send more than 10. I didn't register.

I think Tom and Eddie would be bffs in the same frat in college. The guy you love to hate lol

Probably. We bicker but we seem to come to an agreement that most people are dbags. lol

• Like 1
TeflonTomDosh

I think Tom and Eddie would be bffs in the same frat in college. The guy you love to hate lol

I was just thinking the same thing to myself. Read my mind. We could only be friends after I beat him up. 2x

WTF you can 'LIKE' posts?! fml = facebooking my life.

Sucks huh? Can't stop clicking the "like" button though! lol

after I beat him up. 2x

Goodluck lil fella. That would happen the day....... never. lol

WTF you can 'LIKE' posts?! fml = facebooking my life.

Did you notice Eddie and Tom both liked your post? They secretly are best friends I think. Same taste in humor and everything.

Did you notice Eddie and Tom both liked your post? They secretly are best friends I think. Same taste in humor and everything.

Damn....

• Like 1

Maybe thats why they bicker at each other so much, cause there just alike? lol

I was just thinking the same thing to myself. Read my mind. We could only be friends after I beat him up. 2x

Probably. We bicker but we seem to come to an agreement that most people are dbags. lol

LOL. Totally the two dudes who continuously talk trash, fight, put holes in walls because of each other and then do keg stands together and talk it up with the ladies together.

How cute.

TeflonTomDosh

Just so all know what kinda guy (absolute dickhead) I am in real life. Have a look @ this picture, if you have an IQ over 80 (eddie this doesn't apply to you, we all know your mom dropped you as a baby, it's not your fault bro) you'll know what this is.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8217/8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg

Either way, threw 4 drops of this in my friend & his gf's drink the other night @ the bar. Everyone (except her) got a huge kick out of it. The best part was when she said she was going to die and took 2 full glasses of water and placed them over top each one of her eyes. fkn weak!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Archived