ReefCleaners.org

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

Now he's not answering, only posted 3 comments and ran with his tail between his legs. Oh I'll go and post more lies so they'll believe me and not call the cops and shit on me. It's too late douche, news stations were messages about your scam, your local police was also made aware. Oh don't forget the Mormons will be at your house soon to help you turn your life around, hope you understand Spanish Braille.

Get that ass boy!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TeflonTomDouche - where is my shirt dammit?!

I just had to read 4 pages after waking up. Hilarious ish. haha

Christopher Marks

I suggest everyone submit a claim through PayPal or their credit card companies for their donations and try your best to get your money back. I would advise everyone to use caution towards contacting or approaching this person, while I imagine everyone here is venting their frustration and joking, many of the things mentioned in this discussion are clearly harassment and assault. Use appropriate avenues to seek a resolution, and consider how your actions or statements could affect our community.

Sorry to get all 'Dad' on everyone, but please just keep things in perspective. As a community we can be more vigilant together towards preventing such occurrences in the future.

I'm going to close this topic now, I'm not going to foster a place to encourage harassment, regardless of what happened.

Hopefully Challenger will step up and explain the situation, and pay people back.

• Like 2

Archived