Pod Your Reef

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

I never donated or anything I just stumbled upon this thread and read it through and I am going to disneyworld with my girlfriend and her family. I just thought it might be funny that I'm so close to him at the moment :D but I hope you actually do pay them back challenger. Real dick move if you don't

• Like 1
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. From broke to a successful, wealthy buisness man within the matter of 4 months...

My Paypal is being pm'ed to you now for reimbursement.

• Like 1
TeflonTomDosh

I never donated or anything I just stumbled upon this thread and read it through and I am going to disneyworld with my girlfriend and her family. I just thought it might be funny that I'm so close to him at the moment :D but I hope you actually do pay them back challenger. Real dick move if you don't

How old is your girlfriend, 8? :lol::lol:

• Like 1

I knew that sounded sketchy as soon as I posted it :/ haha no we are both juniors in highschool. Her family is like obsessed with Disney. Supposedly it's pretty crazy down here on New Years and lots of drinking :0 I'll believe it when I see it

Dustin, you can start by posting your PayPal statement for the month of August. Please also post the death certificate and newspaper obituary of the gentleman in question who passed away. You can PM these details to Christopher Marks if you prefer to keep some details private.

The purpose of this is to determine if your original post was to scam people. I am sure the money was used for a plane ticket eventually, but was it for a funeral is the question. And I am sure you can and will pay people back. After all, what else will you do after being caught.

But the determination of whether or not this was a scam depends on the proofs you provide. Death certificate, newspaper obituary, and that you are a member of the same family.

• Like 1

Dustin, you can start by posting your PayPal statement for the month of August. Please also post the death certificate and newspaper obituary of the gentleman in question who passed away. You can PM these details to Christopher Marks if you prefer to keep some details private. The purpose of this is to determine if your original post was to scam people. I am sure the money was used for a plane ticket eventually, but was it for a funeral is the question. And I am sure you can and will pay people back. After all, what else will you do after being caught. But the determination of whether or not this was a scam depends on the proofs you provide. Death certificate, newspaper obituary, and that you are a member of the same family.

^^^^^^^^ X1000000 more likes from me!!!!!

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude."

"Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These ####ing amateurs..."

What im trying to say is, I can get you a scanned death certificate of 'some guy' that died in august in arizona. This kid conned many people for lots of money, and his family probably does too, and his friends are all POS as well, im sure. Moot point trying to reach out to the wrong people. Get some sort of authorities on the issue involved instead. Put your efforts towards a real resolution. It sucks being duped by someone of his 'calibre', but sometimes the blatently stupid outsmart others. He's obviously not butt hurt over the situation and just wants heat off his ass. He drives a $50k car, and has expensive hobbies, this is and was a scam.

• Like 2

Chris, if he does not refund money to everyone within 30 days, could you as a community leader bring up grand larceny and fraud charges against him on behalf of n-r?

• Like 1

He didn't take anything from me but I really hate people like him so I don't know why you all don't press charges and get him 10 years in federal prison like that young girl who scammed people after the shooting in Connecticut.

Wow I go to sleep and wake up to this? Wtf it's funny how after all this heat goes down on his ass he finally goes online to say something. #### this, if his financial status is as good as he says now I will be expecting $100 from your sorry ass in my Paypal. Ill even leave it here so you can hopefully see it. l_gonzalez78@yahoo.com is for my Paypal ill be checking on that periodically. Btw what ever happened to the person who donated his travel voucher?

Deleted User 3

Me too!

Wow I go to sleep and wake up to this? Wtf it's funny how after all this heat goes down on his ass he finally goes online to say something. #### this, if his financial status is as good as he says now I will be expecting $100 from your sorry ass in my Paypal. Ill even leave it here so you can hopefully see it. l_gonzalez78@yahoo.com is for my Paypal ill be checking on that periodically. Btw what ever happened to the person who donated his travel voucher?

Now he's not answering, only posted 3 comments and ran with his tail between his legs. Oh I'll go and post more lies so they'll believe me and not call the cops and shit on me. It's too late douche, news stations were messages about your scam, your local police was also made aware. Oh don't forget the Mormons will be at your house soon to help you turn your life around, hope you understand Spanish Braille.

He stopped responding on here. Just send a request through PayPal. If he doesn't respond I say we keep pestering him, but for now I am going to try to stay out of this thread.

And what ever happened to the new thread he was going to start to explain himself? Guys my father (brothers father actually) passed away here's proof. (Insert Copy of some poor souls death certificate he probably did not even know here). Also my plane ticket (yeah, like those cant be ordered then canceled) oh but wait he would not need a plane ticket because a big hearted n-r member was kind enough to donate his travel voucher. Now what is your excuse douche?

Archived