SaltCritters.com

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got his address bro if you want it. i am sending an email to the local detectives there about this also right now. guess he did not have enough for his down payment on the mustang and that is where all came in :(

Deleted User 4

Well after more digging around I found out that he no longer drives that ghetto ass ford f150 now he drives another ford which is a 2011 ford mustang shelby gt500 and the tag # is TL9bX! Right now I'm trying to figure out where the father and kid works and my guess they probably survive off of scamming people!

I fall more in love with you every time you post something, your hilarious!

Wow,.....pretty sad. Really sad.

i got his address bro if you want it. i am sending an email to the local detectives there about this also right now. guess he did not have enough for his down payment on the mustang and that is where all came in :(

I wanna see that email...

Eso es una victoria

...WTF

hahahaha, yeah... and then list in there everything that went on.. and tell him we'd all like refunds...

ROFLMAO.. I have to reply to everything because I exceeded my number of likes :(

I wanna be violent. ESTOY ENOJADO MIERDA, MIERDA QUE LA MADRE COCHINO lol. Win, can say these things in spanish! lol

LOL no, but i mean they were scared of me.. funny shit.

Hay MuJER:)

@gonzalez, go ahead and shoot me that addy if you dont mind. prolly wont do anything with it, right now, but I'll certainly keep it handy for that special occasion.

As funny as I think this thread is, you guys (and gals) should try to be more careful about what you say on the interwebs. You're establishing intent and motive... you know, in case if something unfortunate ever does happen to come this kid's way.

Local media does love stories about scam artists. Personally, I'd pursue that option if I were one of you angry folks.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

*cries* i cant believe a guy who has my dream car(i have several mini models diff yrs. Even carroll shelbys first one.) Scammed me lol.

Hmm it was $10 you gave him right? Someone just give her $10 right now to make her forget about the "Get my money back" lol..

jkjk

Hmm it was $10 you gave him right? Someone just give her $10 right now to make her forget about the "Get my money back" lol..

jkjk

how about you do it bro? then again you can pay off everyone that sent him money. I'll be expecting my $10 in my paypal soon.

DISCLOSURE: we don't wish him any harm and so none will come from us nor should we hire someone to do it for us. we will however send him a message that we dont like scammers again not by hurting him or his father but by other means.

• Like 1

Well after more digging around I found out that he no longer drives that ghetto ass ford f150 now he drives another ford which is a 2011 ford mustang shelby gt500 and the tag # is TL9bX! Right now I'm trying to figure out where the father and kid works and my guess they probably survive off of scamming people!

I fall more in love with you every time you post something, your hilarious!

You looking at his Instagram account and getting the plate number isn't alot of "digging" I had that in 10 seconds.

Deleted User 4

how about you do it bro? then again you can pay off everyone that sent him money. I'll be expecting my $10 in my paypal soon.

DISCLOSURE: we don't wish him any harm and so none will come from us nor should we hire someone to do it for us. we will however send him a message that we dont like scammers again not by hurting him or his father but by other means.

I was just kidding as I wrote "jkjk" at the end of that post.

You looking at his Instagram account and getting the plate number isn't alot of "digging" I had that in 10 seconds.

wtf eddy why did you not post it then? haha

I know bro I was just kidding too but i did post that disclaimer to cover my ass in the future if something does happen to him

What if Dustin orchard had done nothing, and some other scammer has used his name and email and now were all blaming him

Gasp

Probably not buy more of a reason not to do anything rash

Deleted User 4

I know bro I was just kidding too but i did post that disclaimer to cover my ass in the future if something does happen to him

Yeah, I understand :)

Eh... he shares a IP with at least one other account.

sir would you mind giving us a hint a maybe giving us that other IP ddress? I'm sure he is reading all that we are saying right now using another name.

Archived