Innovative Marine Aquariums

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

TeflonTomDosh

Yeah I also gave him all I had left from my unemployment check after sending the majority to my girlfriend for my daughter.... Haha and yes that was going to be my beer money :)

Nice to know our tax dollars are contributing to your alcoholism.

Sounds like you have daddy issues....or maybe just a slow car? Not sure.....but you should get yourself looked at.

agreed

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to know our tax dollars are contributing to your alcoholism.

agreed

My tax dollars also went into this Tom don't worry. I don't drink much just that day I felt like a beer, then I read this thread and thought heck he can use it more than me. Face palm

• Like 1

Well after getting my friend to do some research on this kid I have found out a bunch of information. His name is Dustin Orchard and is 20 years old. He was born in San Diego CA, raised in Las Vegas NV and is currently living in Orlando FL. His father has not passed away and is currently living with his father in Orlando FL and has been for the last 7 months. I hate to say this but all of you did get scammed and it is getting harder and harder to trust people these days and that is a shame. I personally have never been scammed and I hope that day never comes. I know a lot of you donated money to Challenger (Dustin Orchard) and you did it out of the goodness of your heart but hopefully this taught most of you a valuable lesson. I have is home address in Orlando FL but I will not be posting it here but if anyone does want his home address feel free to PM me for it.

• Like 2
Well after getting my friend to do some research on this kid I have found out a bunch of information. His name is Dustin Orchard and was born in San Diego CA, raised in Las Vegas NV and is currently living in Orlando FL. His father has not passed away and is currently living with his father in Orlando FL and has been for the last 7 months. I hate to say this but all of you did get scammed and it is getting harder and harder to trust people these days and that is a shame. I personally have never been scammed and I hope that day never comes. I know a lot of you donated money to Challenger (Dustin Orchard) and you did it out of the goodness of your heart but hopefully this taught most of you a valuable lesson. I have is home address in Orlando FL but I will not be posting it here but if anyone does want his home address feel free to PM me for it.

I Agree. Yep I found the same stuff. His adress and parents names and a few relatives. You can even google his address and see that raised truck in the front yard, same as Facebook.

• Like 1

Everyone he scammed should consider posting a public message on twitter and Facebook. Be sure to tag a few of his friends so that messages from unknowns are not automatically hidden or need approval. The message should be simple and factual. You may not get your money back but at least his scam would be known. I believe he posted on several sites. At this point who knows if he even had a tank.

• Like 2

Well. Frontier justice time. He also received donations on RC. Time for some showing up at the door "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" style. Florida isn't that far from me and I can pick up some more gorgonians while I'm there.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

FML for real?! Oh for God's sake. MAY YOU BURN IN HELL DUSTIN ORCHARD! Boys who cry wolf don't get help when they need it, and I damn hope that happens to you :) God if i lived in FL right now.....Someone needs to call the boys father, and tell him...

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Well. Frontier justice time. He also received donations on RC. Time for some showing up at the door "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" style. Florida isn't that far from me and I can pick up some more gorgonians while I'm there.

Damn, he also received donations on Reef Central??? That sucks lol.

• Like 1

Piggy shaming him publicly is a better option, humiliation in front of friends and family is a fitting punishment and long lasting.

Seriously, if you do it, I will send you ( . )( . ) LOL! but I need photo proof you beat his dumbass... or vid proof...

dude i want to go also i want some of tulipgirl ( . )( . ) hehe

Seriously, if you do it, I will send you ( . )( . ) LOL! but I need photo proof you beat his dumbass... or vid proof...

How easily do u recognize photo shop?

People like him should have his head stuck in a reef tank with a broken, plugged in heater...

can we also cut his face a bit on the rocks? make it hurt more just shove his face in the anemone or frogspawn

• Like 1

Well then get your ass down there, beat this guy up also... lol. and get our money back!

that would be really fun i would love to kick his ass but it would cost me more to get there than what i gave him.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

How easily do u recognize photo shop?

... I'm pretty smart... Seri.. beat up the kid... get the money back... take a NR gang with ya.. lol,

that would be really fun i would love to kick his ass but it would cost me more to get there than what i gave him.

Not when you get everything back he's took from everyone, and then some :D

... I'm pretty smart... Seri.. beat up the kid... get the money back... take a NR gang with ya.. lol,

Not when you get everything back he's took from everyone, and then some :D

you're right about that but still i cant afford to travel anywhere farther than the toilet haha

• Like 1

You all were great people, he was what he was. Just be proud of yourself and forget him. Karma is a bitch.

And comment on my build thread lol.

Guys we r sitting here and planning to severely hurt this kid...with a fish tank...

I think we can do better than that ;)

I vote some medieval form of Chinese torture...someone do some research.

Archived