Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

I have a million of dollars sitting in my bank account .

please provide me your bank account, name and address and a phone # so I could wire you some money to help out with the family situation.

please also provide a picture ID with your real address as well

Wait a minute..... areyou from some consulate in Zimbabwe???? :lol:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

He was signed in last september 4th. Feeling like we were all taken advantage of as a caring community over here. Live and learn I suppose.

Yup. :(

LOL yeah like that's going to happen. Want his social security number and mother's maiden name while he's at it?

+1 !

OP Where the F are you lol

Don't be too hard on him. I was 48 when I lost my Dad and I was a total wreck for a long, long time. If he has no siblings there is a lot he has to be dealing with for months. There might be property, bank accounts, lots oaf personal property,etc. just sayin.

I just want to say this thread really shows what kind of people you guys are how many people out there would donate even a dollar and you guys gave a total stranger $400 this fourm is truly amazing and you are all wonderful people

Guess that means we did get scammed, oh well.

Anyone got any more donations? I want to go meet my daughter for the first time in Manila :)

I could donate to that.

Also, I would make sure to document the trip with pictures and everything so I can prove I was really there.

Deleted User 3

Here i'll paypal you $1M lol

People who scam poor girls into thinking they really need money, and the poor girl donates $25 bucks that she could use, really should be beaten to death lol

Here i'll paypal you $1M lol

People who scam poor girls into thinking they really need money, and the poor girl donates $25 bucks that she could use, really should be beaten to death lol

youre right about that tulipgirl, but i am not scamming people i am telling them exactly what i would be using the money for.

yeah i also hate that the op used us (if he did) to scam a free trip and money.

Deleted User 3

youre right about that tulipgirl, but i am not scamming people i am telling them exactly what i would be using the money for.

yeah i also hate that the op used us (if he did) to scam a free trip and money.

Exactly. and yeah! Bastard. I'm a nice person, and i thought i'd help, so i used what i had and helped... and this is what I get... llol ! Okay, so everyone give me $20 bucks and i'll buy a rodi unit and a rapidled diy kit for my fishy tank. Seee now i'm telling people what i'm going to do.. Also will give photos! :P

Guess that means we did get scammed, oh well. Anyone got any more donations? I want to go meet my daughter for the first time in Manila :)

I got an email recently from some Nigerian prince concerning a vast sum of money. I can forward it to you and the two of you can work it out. Win-Win

:P

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

I got an email recently from some Nigerian prince concerning a vast sum of money. I can forward it to you and the two of you can work it out. Win-Win

Reminds me of those offers you get on ebay from people in Nigeria, or Craigslist. Giving you double what you asked, and paying $500 in shipping when it's only like $60 bucks, but they want to do it through a fake paypal email you get. I got smart after the first time I almost got screwed when I was 17 or so, ha ha! The second time someone tried that, I did everything just as fake as they did, LOL!

Reminds me of those offers you get on ebay from people in Nigeria, or Craigslist. Giving you double what you asked, and paying $500 in shipping when it's only like $60 bucks, but they want to do it through a fake paypal email you get. I got smart after the first time I almost got screwed when I was 17 or so, ha ha! The second time someone tried that, I did everything just as fake as they did, LOL!

There was a guy on a motorcycle forum I was on a while back that had the whole scammer being led on for well over a month. He posted every email on the forums for our enjoyment. Then we would all put our little bits in and he would send it back.

• Like 1
How much you need?

The plane ticket last time I checked was around $1,400

Haha I've dealt with that shit before too, I did however scam one of them out of $400 I told him to send it using western union then he would keep sending me the wrong control number until one day he sent me a real one :)

• Like 2

your father passed away in August and you still have yet burried your father's body?

your father body still dead on the bed in your house?

composting out back..

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

The plane ticket last time I checked was around $1,400 Haha I've dealt with that shit before too, I did however scam one of them out of $400 I told him to send it using western union then he would keep sending me the wrong control number until one day he sent me a real one :)

DANG how come that can't happen to me ><

So do we know if this guy really scammed us?

No but he's been posting on facebook, and active other places people have seen..and i didn't see anything about his father dying on fb or anything, so I would say either yes, or yes but he used the rest of the money for whatever instead of giving it back provided he got there with the ticket the guy sent. Based on the truck he said he used to have in 2010.. I can't imagine he's hurting for money to sell his tank to buy a ticket.. that truck was like super expensive.

Well, we all did what we thought was the right thing. I donated 100 bucks because i could and i do not regret what i did as i related to his story and if he did scam us then he will have to live with it. Personally getting a few hundred bucks for selling yourself out just is not worth it. Karma is a B&%$#!!!!!

• Like 1

Archived