Pod Your Reef

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

Somebody should foward this to his local police department. They can't do anything about it, but I'm sure his parents would love knowing that he is being watched very closely for fraud and other possible illegal activities.

I'm sure his dad would love to know he wishes death upon him.

• Like 2
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

Honest to God I would hurt him if I were there.. no joke. I'm pretty pissed for all of us, and in general lately, could use a good release :D

I think someone should go down there, like a lot of us, and speak to his dad...

Guys we r sitting here and planning to severely hurt this kid...with a fish tank... I think we can do better than that ;) I vote some medieval form of Chinese torture...someone do some research.

we can hurt him with his own tank, that is if he really does have one. if not we can find 4 horses and stretch him until he poops..... i mean pops or tells the truth and returns all the money.

• Like 1
Somebody should foward this to his local police department. They can't do anything about it, but I'm sure his parents would love knowing that he is being watched very closely for fraud and other possible illegal activities.

I'm sure his dad would love to know he wishes death upon him.

+1

Deleted User 3

I would like just to walk up to his house... knock, have him come to the door.. sock him one... and walk away... have tulipgirl on my car or something... lol but bitch I want my money back <_<

Or... We all chip in again to send the biggest member we've got over to his house and knock on his door to ask for our money back.

Tattoos and major body modification is a plus.

Or... We all chip in again to send the biggest member we've got over to his house and knock on his door to ask for our money back. Tattoos and major body modification is a plus.

i'm 6'2" 256 lbs tattoos MEXICAN gangbanger looking mofa

• Like 1
Or... We all chip in again to send the biggest member we've got over to his house and knock on his door to ask for our money back.

Tattoos and major body modification is a plus.

Hey Kat, Zeph's pretty big isn't he? ;)

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

I have tattoos... :D I might look like a nice girl, but I'm not always. Ha ha. I also am very strong lol! We need some guy with leather and tattoos and a harley... yeah...

Hey Kat, Zeph's pretty big isn't he? ;)

Yes... :D:naughtydance:

• Like 1

Guys we r sitting here and planning to severely hurt this kid...with a fish tank... I think we can do better than that ;) I vote some medieval form of Chinese torture...someone do some research.

Toothpicks under the toenails and then kick a wall?

I have tattoos... :D I might look like a nice girl, but I'm not always. Ha ha. I also am very strong lol! We need some guy with leather and tattoos and a harley... yeah...

Yes... :D:naughtydance:

i can call my homeboy sapo. 6' 320 tattoos from face to toes (i think) shaved head with a mean face on it too. pierced harley biker gangbanger mexica

• Like 2

I'm 6'5 and former military. But I'm not gonna waste my time. Although I am getting a good laugh out of this thread. haha

• Like 2
Deleted User 3

Me too, made my night actually, that and Zeph's silly flirting.. bahah. I'm lame :( But seri... Someone call his father.. tell him whats going on, inform local police. We have to atleast stop the kid from doing it again...

• Like 1
Does it help that my moms long time bf is a cage fighter? lol. It was always fun in High school, none of the guys would do anything to me. lol

2 brothers I wrestled with in high school are semi famous bellator fighters. They both left the country to Persue and train for it.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

My moms boyfriend got old and fat, but he could still kick ass if he wanted to, he got drunk once and my mom also drunk, locked him out of the house, so he broke a double pane window and crawled in that way... yeah... lol

How about we contact their local news and have them do a story on him scamming people if they investigated they would surely go to his house to interview him then crap would hit the fan...and he's 20 living at home? Maybe his undead dad would kick out his deadbeat son...

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

Heeyy sometimes I have had to live at home, but i'm not a deadbead, my life just is like trying to climb out of a hole thats wet and made out of clay... lol

Prefiero tener a alguien hablar de su padre....no haga caso mi espanol malo lol.

tambien puedo hacer eso y hablar con su padre espero que me manden so informacion pronto y que uncluya el numero de su padre tambien para decirle que esta muerto desde Agosto hehe

Archived