SaltCritters.com

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's right; gutters are on the ground. Eaves troughs are on the roof :)

+1

high heels and reef tanks, im already sold lol

Also +1

heelDM0602_468x349.jpg

I have a good friend who's a dominatrix. She gets like $500 an hour for that. She has a guy who licks banana baby food off her toes for $1000. Don't give it away for free!

whole thread tl;dr

someone summarize plz?

Okay, FlCandy tried to buy a clam, it was sold, tried to buy another one, Russ from TFF overreacted. Posted on fb with her real name and cussed her out. Most people don't want to buy from him. Someone defended him and didn't understand that "the principle of the matter" wasn't a good enough excuse to not buy from someone. I wanted bagged milk. Then silly Canadians. More bagged milk. Foot fetishes.

Mines better. :lol:

Okay, FlCandy tried to buy a clam, it was sold, tried to buy another one, Russ from TFF overreacted. Posted on fb with her real name and cussed her out. Most people don't want to buy from him. Someone defended him and didn't understand that "the principle of the matter" wasn't a good enough excuse to not buy from someone. I wanted bagged milk. Then silly Canadians. More bagged milk. Foot fetishes.

Mines better. :lol:

JoelRHale LMAO. NICEEEEE!!!

metrokat, I like the tattoo!!!

No poor metrokat. She's like the NR spokesmodel/sex symbol at this point. We need a photo shoot with the next tank of the month and metrokat posing like 50's pin-up style.

Archived