Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

surgicalsense
wow with nearly 3000 friends you would think he wouldnt be that much of an idiot. i cant believe the co-owner doesnt straighten his ass out or kick him to the curb

... this is where values and morals get tossed out the window :(

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sorry :( I was refering to the movie Heathers haha No offense to you.

i was just messing with you. i have a penis. that movie was messed up. that was exactly what i thought you were talking about. you can call me Heather if you want though. i try to play the devils advocate and see both sides, even in messed up situations. sometimes people are just wrong. they dig their own hole. even if everyone is trying to help. thats how they learn. I'm sure if they didn't get off on the wrong foot or met in a different situation, they would be swapping spit, but they chose their path. nothing we can do to change that. good luck.

:lol:

ScreenHunter_02Feb031653.jpg

:o

and

ScreenHunter_03Feb031657.jpg

this would all be solved if he changed his facebook name.

i mean common! if i work and McDonald's, my personal facebook name shouldn't be McDonald's

Change it to your real name and you wont have these problems!

drop one letter and nobody will know exactly where you work

gulfsurfer101

Looks like the Ff has gone full throttle doushe nozzle. I commented on this status report and called him out stating that this is no way to go about making a name for themselve's.

surgicalsense

and

Wow, this knuckle head is using every reason found possiable to negate his actions (business actions) ...

Looks like the Ff has gone full throttle doushe nozzle.

:lol:

That thread got deleted. It was just starting to get good too, he was measuring business success in terms of Facebook likes.

now there's a new age business strategy.... someone buy this guy a bullet and rent him a gun

...wow

The stupidity and arrogance of this company knows no bounds. I can't believe this thread is still going but I'm glad it is--everyone needs to see this

To that girl defending them--well they clearly don't need or want your help lol

I really hope similar threads are sprouting up on other forums so people are informed of their behavior. It honestly sickens me a little to know someone can act like that and still be successful

Maybe if his cash flow is impacted this Russ character will learn a thing or two because he certainly does not give two ####s what all us lowly peons think of him.

you know what i find ironic, if I were to go bashing my employer...on my personal site or elsewhere...as long as it was in media like a forum or something I would be fired before my @$$ hit the floor...something about liability or what not...maybe the other owner doesn't realize the complications that his co-owner could bring about legally to his club if he was to go off and threaten anyone...I'm just saying hypothetically here. this "Russ" threatened Mr. BoJangles.... said he was going to smash his face in with a chunk of live rock... a week later something tragic happens and Mr. Bojangles falls onto a peice of liverock, smashing his face in right? well it was PRINTED as a threat by someone on a business facebook page...I am positive that this person would be suspect # 1 according to the authorities...I mean if he's got a history of a bad temper...makes threats...and if someone ever got hurt by him physically there would no longer be "the Frag Farmer" lawyers would have a hay day with lawsuits becuase the threat was on the business site, he was an employee of the business and no disciplinary action up to and including termination took place. now, this is all hypothetical...so Bojangles...don't trip on that chunk of live rock damnit!

How funny :mellow:
<_<

hey dums it's called a joke

read this

you know what i find ironic, if I were to go bashing my employer...on my personal site or elsewhere...as long as it was in media like a forum or something I would be fired before my @$$ hit the floor...something about liability or what not...maybe the other owner doesn't realize the complications that his co-owner could bring about legally to his club if he was to go off and threaten anyone...I'm just saying hypothetically here. this "Russ" threatened Mr. BoJangles.... said he was going to smash his face in with a chunk of live rock... a week later something tragic happens and Mr. Bojangles falls onto a peice of liverock, smashing his face in right? well it was PRINTED as a threat by someone on a business facebook page...I am positive that this person would be suspect # 1 according to the authorities...I mean if he's got a history of a bad temper...makes threats...and if someone ever got hurt by him physically there would no longer be "the Frag Farmer" lawyers would have a hay day with lawsuits becuase the threat was on the business site, he was an employee of the business and no disciplinary action up to and including termination took place. now, this is all hypothetical...so Bojangles...don't trip on that chunk of live rock damnit!
In his post he said he was going to make me eat the coral. That's a threat, and I have emails that say the same thing.

I sure hope flcandy doesn't choke on a clam :D

I work with seo all day long and have always been amazed how amazing nano reefs seo actually is. It won't be long till this thread comes up on page one with google when you type TFF in the search box.

Talk about free advertising. I have already found many threads on other forums that have locked on to the conversation with TFF all over it.

Yes I am 3 trucks gassed up and waiting with 5 sub contractors on call. Chicago might have snow on the way but not here. 54 today and middle 40's for the next 7 days. This winter is about over 46 days till spring woot woot

We just got dumped on here in CO....

We just got dumped on here in CO....

hell Thorn, send it our way! we had almost 2 foot this time last year....today I wore shorts, seriously...centrall illinois...February 2nd...its 60 freakin degrees.....

Archived