ReefCleaners.org

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waaah. Like I said, he did wrong, but I get where he was coming from.

You can PM it to me, but after seeing the kind of things you get into, I'm not sure I trust you with my e-mail.

That last part was just a joke, but seriously, just PM it to me.

I am done "Proving" Myself, the people I did send them to and the ones I posted on here is all I care about. If you want proof you send me the information and I will re. I am done getting spam in my email.

Also it's ot me that was the first one to get flamed on Facebook by these people just check their page! Every time this Russ gets mad he calls them out by name on Facebook and sends emails degrading you. It's on more then one forum regarding their attitude.

I think Giant is saying you had to say something to get him going. How do you GTFO this thread? It is more addicting than crack.

LMAO

He also went over the line. I have only seen him posting on the last 2 pages for me (I read 50 a page) so something needs to be done. Someone needs to lock this thread as all it is now is people trying to say I am the untrustworthy one.

Waaah. Like I said, he did wrong, but I get where he was coming from.

You can PM it to me, but after seeing the kind of things you get into, I'm not sure I trust you with my e-mail.

That last part was just a joke, but seriously, just PM it to me.

Obviously joking. I've been following since the beginning, just not posting. I don't think you are untrustworthy, just a little whinny. I just don't make a habit of giving my e-mail to people to I am not doing business with.

Archived