Top Shelf Aquatics

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

:o

Lol

I'm not making fun! I just think u should make a bag of milk that you can wear!

That would be awesome... Plus you could keep cookies in the pack. My life would be complete!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mellow: .... you would rather carry on then just answer the questions? Have you heard of the metaphors, if not then you should clearly just say so.

Instead of saying, look, look, name calling, when clearly. I originally posted a "yellow face" on one of your remarks. A few pages ago, which then you took it apon yourself from that moment to current.

... I will take responsiblity for my actions or remarks, however will not blame someone of it to justify my own doing.So kid I am not TFF. Not even on a bad day :P

hey

they were all jokes

:grouphug:

Lol

I'm not making fun! I just think u should make a bag of milk that you can wear!

That would be awesome... Plus you could keep cookies in the pack. My life would be complete!

It would need to be insulated and have a battery powered chiller.

By the way I have read this whole 14page rant fest.

I must say however. If I was going to buy something from a company, and got no answers to the questions I had asked this company to begine with. Or got treated badly I would just MOVE ON.

I would NOT be happy and I DO agree that NO company should act in a rude manner towards there almost customers. Its just bad Biz sence.

Also being rude towards fellow NR or Other Nations is probable not needed.

Even tho Id be unhappy and I would move on with my life and buy my SW stuff els where, I probable would NOT go on allowing a group like NR to be subjected to tons of drama and BS.

O.P.

I DO believe that the point of "please beware when buying from said company" has been made already.

I come to N.R. ONLY to learn and read about my hobby. Because it helps me learn about my hobby.

This is what I have learned today:

SOME NR members can be rude.

SOME online stores F#@$ with there customers.

SOME post on NR should not have been so in depth.

I have learned NOTHING about SW ANYTHING from reading 14 pages of this post.

Thanks

I must say however. If I was going to buy something from a company, and got no answers to the questions I had asked this company to begine with. Or got treated badly I would just MOVE ON.

I would NOT be happy and I DO agree that NO company should act in a rude manner towards there almost customers. Its just bad Biz sence.

Even tho Id be unhappy and I would move on with my life and buy my SW stuff els where, I probable would NOT go on allowing a group like NR to be subjected to tons of drama and BS.

O.P.

I DO believe that the point of "please beware when buying from said company" has been made already.

I come to N.R. ONLY to learn and read about my hobby. Because it helps me learn about my hobby.

Thanks

Really?

The title wasn't about husbandry. It was about a vendor and the crap they did.

I wouldn't expect to learn about sw in this post from the beginning.

Really?

The title wasn't about husbandry. It was about a vendor and the crap they did.

I wouldn't expect to learn about sw in this post from the beginning.

YES I do undersatand the vender was in the wrong.

YES I would have posted a warning to fellow reefers.

Outside of that. this post has gotten kina of dumb.

Reefing is not only about husbandry, Its mostly learning from other peoples mistakes and making some of your own and learning not to make mistakes again. In order go keep a healthy beautiful tank of water.

I read almost everything I can on NR. revelant or not. In hopes someone els has a view that I may be able to put to good use. I also try on offer any help to anyone I can.

why do I read alot of posts on NR that do not have a topic of husbandry? Because I love reefing as much as you do.

YES I do undersatand the vender was in the wrong.

YES I would have posted a warning to fellow reefers.

Outside of that. this post has gotten kina of dumb.

Cool. I understand

:grouphug:

Am I the only one that thinks that website is the most absurdly difficult site to navigate to even see what kinda stuff they have for sale?

O.P.

Thanks

yet while you say you would just move on and dont care about such mundane, dramatic matters, you still see fit to adding your 2 cents to the situation further perpetuating it

the only thing i learned from this thread is that the FFs arrogance and insults know no bounds

O.P.

Thanks

Nothing about this thread was supposed to be related to husbandry...Hence the fact that it was posted in the VENDOR & TRADER FEEDBACK FORUM EHH...

Am I the only one that thinks that website is the most absurdly difficult site to navigate to even see what kinda stuff they have for sale?

Dont trip dude, you're not missing much. The hardware forum is mostly made up of people crying about someone's mp10 asking price.

Archived