Cultivated Reef

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the stupid milk bags in grade school here in indiana... if you didnt do it right and ripped too big of a hole with the straw you were screwed cause they wouldnt give you a new one.

Let's get randi all heated again....

If you google the frag farmer and check out the posts of other forums linking to NR you'll notice they all think randi i s a little boy crying about someone threatening to beat w/ clam....lol :awaits the firey redhead:

If you google the frag farmer and check out the posts of other forums linking to NR you'll notice they all think randi i s a little boy crying about someone threatening to beat w/ clam....lol :awaits the firey redhead:

You just had to stir the pot again, didn't you, Brad? :lol:

surgicalsense

:o

Hahahaha sorry, it was only in fun hahaha

This thread is like a trainwreck/jerry springer....so bad but I just can't help to watch/read/ stir it up more haha

Really I just wanna see how she reacts to being called a little boy after she reads my post and googles it herself. Lol

Still goin I see ...lol

Like the mass email a few years back when people were upset with high gas prices ...

"Please forward this to everyone in your contact list.

Nobody buy gas on this day ( whenever it was) as a message to the oil company's monopoly and bad business practices...etc, etc"

Sure showed them who's boss ... huh?

I remember the stupid milk bags in grade school here in indiana... if you didnt do it right and ripped too big of a hole with the straw you were screwed cause they wouldnt give you a new one.

I never had milk in a bag in Indiana when I was in school. What school did you go to?

surgicalsense
Hahahaha sorry, it was only in fun hahaha

This thread is like a trainwreck/jerry springer....so bad but I just can't help to watch/read/ stir it up more haha

Really I just wanna see how she reacts to being called a little boy after she reads my post and googles it herself. Lol

Oh I know that ;)

I never had milk in a bag in Indiana when I was in school. What school did you go to?

Third grade at nebraska elementary school here in fort wayne.

surgicalsense
Ok we never had those in Indianapolis

My daughter gets them here in Los Angeles ... depending on the school. But, I have never seen a huge gallon of milk in bag.

ApiratenamedJohn

Way to FAIL! I don't think he could've done a better job at losing so much business. What a fizzle this Russ guy is.

/grabs popcorn - nature valley peanut butter bar in this case

Delicious! By far my favorite from nature valley.

Oh no! i reached the end of the thread...

I really do want to try this this "bagged milk", i have several friend in Canada...wonder what shipping would be :)

Oh no! i reached the end of the thread...

I really do want to try this this "bagged milk", i have several friend in Canada...wonder what shipping would be :)

I honestly believe that bagged milk would tast just the same in a carton lol

If you do get somone to ship a $4.00ish bag of milk over to U.S. the milk may not make it.

Unless cold packs are used. lol

The bags of milk we are all talking about have 3 one liter bags insid the 1 bag.

I honestly believe that bagged milk would tast just the same in a carton lol

If you do get somone to ship a $4.00ish bag of milk over to U.S. the milk may not make it.

Unless cold packs are used. lol

The bags of milk we are all talking about have 3 one liter bags insid the 1 bag.

Woa, thats alot of milk for me to use before it goes bad. I do culture Kefir though, so i could just make more.

But yea...many coldpacks...

Something stranger than bagged milk, my friend from Canada calls window screens "window nets"

Canadians is all kindsa' messed up.

......what the.....? its not for fish!

Something stranger than bagged milk, my friend from Canada calls window screens "window nets"

Canadians is all kindsa' messed up.

I have a customer that use to live in Canada and she calls her gutters a eave trough. LoL

Archived