Pod Your Reef

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep both of them, and now the other one is falling in suit, saying I need to go find a date etc bleh bleh. I sent one email trying to see if they were closing and etc as they have that post on CL and it just went crazy. I figured I could find some pumps cheep etc, OH and guys their moving to Boynton so watch out!

surgicalsense
Yep both of them, and now the other one is falling in suit, saying I need to go find a date etc bleh bleh. I sent one email trying to see if they were closing and etc as they have that post on CL and it just went crazy. I figured I could find some pumps cheep etc, OH and guys their moving to Boynton so watch out!

You emailed the CL posting and it turns out it is them! Interesting.

Okay so he emailed me telling me to stop bothering him or he would sue me for harassment..... I sent two emails, so I didn't respond, now he is still emailing me saying his mom is a lawyer and this thread is slander when it's in a vendor feedback forum..... And that I attacked them here?

I am NOT the only one who had a bad time with them.

OMG go back and cry to your mommie little boy. FFS all I wanted to do was buy a cheap tank.

Archived