Cultivated Reef

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

surgicalsense
If his "lawyer mom" had a lick of sense, she would know that written "slander" is not slander at all, it is called Libel. Not to mention, she would be suing this website, being that mods deemed this thread okay.

On top of all that, she didn't spread lies. It is all backed up by proof of screenshots and such.

Hear - Hear! :D

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, over a $20 clam, this is pretty retarded. YOU ARE IN FLORIDA LIVESTOCK SHOULD BE EASY AS PIE TO GET ANYPLACE ! Some people have just a shady scense of entitlement, it is crazy. Posting just a very few things for sale on NR proves that point to me ! Most are understanding that money talks but I have gotten a couple replies on a $30 shipped wavemaker that request holding it for a week. Serious ? Its $30 ! If you can not scrape $30 togeather you shouldnt be in this hobby ! And to boot they get pissy when you tell them "first one with money in my paypal gets it, sorry". Read thru the classifieds on here, it is a joke with all the tire kickers promising to buy. This is my experience with selling 3 items on here. I can not imagine the crap someone that deals in 100's of item a week in a online venture has to deal with. I do not go into a store, see a fsh or coral for sale, go to the register and ask if they take x for payment and get pissy when I go back and see an employee bagging it up for someone else. You snooze you loose.

Think of this exact intance when ever you sell something on here, see how tolerant you are of people when you hear "can you wait till tomorrow" then you never hear from them again and loose a sale to someone the replied right after.

A better example is this, two years ago a car dealer was having a Chevy Trailblazer sales event 100 trail blazers on the lot all lowe mile off lease for $19,000-$21,000. We had a color, trim, interior package in mind so we called, the salesmen said they had exactly what we were looking for even sent us some pictures. We intended on buying it so we went down (2 hours away. When we had gotten there, there it was, parked right infront of the main office all cleaned ! We found the salesman that we spoke to on the phone to take a closer look at the vehical, he said he was sorry but it was sold by another salesman about an hour after we got off the phone with him. We understood that was the name of the game, we were upset at first that we didnt get the exact vehical we were looking for but after looking around the lot and being able to pick from 80 other trailblazers we found another one that was perfect ! An LT model fully loaded with a rarer 5.3L V8 which was perfect cause we pull a 20ft camper ! The only thing that didnt match was the color, we wanted red, but we we had to settle for black which wasnt that big of a deal to us ! 18,000 miles only and paid an even $20,000 for a SUV that was $40,000 off the lot new. We were very happy campers.

But FYI dont buy a Chevy SUV damn thing started falling apart once it hit 100,000 miles :D Still runs great but they must of put this thing togeather with Elmers Glue :D

I think it's REALLY pathetic to get so pissy because you didnt get a clam you wanted and someone else got it instead...Whats to say that the other person had'nt already paid when you asked how to pay for the damn thing??

Christ you live in Florida just like I do and there is a TON of livestock floatin around down here I dont see how not getting THIS clam is going to wreck your world...Life's full of #### that doesnt go your way, learn to deal with it

And threatening to SUE someone over this is honestly the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, No money was taken from you so what exact grounds did you intend to sue upon?

Not getting what you wanted?

Did you threaten to sue people when you were in middle school and they were using the crayon you wanted to use?

I say just get over it, wash the sand out and move on with your life, If you dont want to order from them then that's fine and that's your perogative to not order from them, but I gotta be honest I think your thread had the total opposite effect of what you wanted and I honestly think that your thread gained him more business than any type of paid advertisement could have...Hell if I could figure out his site I would order stuff from him just to see how smoothly the transaction went

I think it also goes with the concept of any store reserving "Their Right To Refuse Service" They didnt have to sell you anything to begin with just simply because they didnt want to. Since no money changed hands its all good and there isnt anything you can do about it. Any store anyplace can tell you to leave and not come back for any reason and there is nothing you can do about it. It is private property. You cant sue them either.

I think it's REALLY pathetic to get so pissy because you didnt get a clam you wanted and someone else got it instead...Whats to say that the other person had'nt already paid when you asked how to pay for the damn thing??

Christ you live in Florida just like I do and there is a TON of livestock floatin around down here I dont see how not getting THIS clam is going to wreck your world...Life's full of #### that doesnt go your way, learn to deal with it

And threatening to SUE someone over this is honestly the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, No money was taken from you so what exact grounds did you intend to sue upon?

Not getting what you wanted?

Did you threaten to sue people when you were in middle school and they were using the crayon you wanted to use?

I say just get over it, wash the sand out and move on with your life, If you dont want to order from them then that's fine and that's your perogative to not order from them, but I gotta be honest I think your thread had the total opposite effect of what you wanted and I honestly think that your thread gained him more business than any type of paid advertisement could have...Hell if I could figure out his site I would order stuff from him just to see how smoothly the transaction went

IT WAS RE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Check their site, I tried to pay, the people who were trying to buy the clam had not sent payment, they never gave me payment information.

I am not mad that the clam went to someone else good for them, it's the way I was treated after Rob and I had worked it out. Everything was fine and Russ though me asking for pics of the clams and an email when the shipment came in was "Demanding" per his post.

This last email only happened as they are selling everything on CL and used a CL email, not their shop one. When I responded to the listing I got flamed right away. And then that email when I had asked him at least 3 times to stop emailing me. I only stated that to them so I would stop getting spammed by hate mail in my email.

Like I said I can copy and paste everything for you if you would like.

They also say they don't update the site because they can't keep up with it, the only way to order is send the CC over email, or call and give it over the phone to a person you never met. Not the nest way to pay IMHO

AGAIN AS I SAID 100x I AM NOT SUING ANYONE, I NEEDED TO GET THEM TO STOP HARASSING ME! Read and you will know.

I think it also goes with the concept of any store reserving "Their Right To Refuse Service" They didnt have to sell you anything to begin with just simply because they didnt want to. Since no money changed hands its all good and there isnt anything you can do about it. Any store anyplace can tell you to leave and not come back for any reason and there is nothing you can do about it. It is private property. You cant sue them either.

That's fine, I had worked it out with the Owner then Russ went and did his thing. I had not been refused service until I responded to CL and then I got harassed, I have 22 emails from Robert calling me all kinds of names and telling me that I am a piece of trash.

My one and only point for this thread was to let people know that if you don't worship the very ground that the guys at the FF walk on they treat you like you are a piece of dirt. That is my personal experience.

Again IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE CLAM BEING SOLD IT"S THE WHOLE HOUR THEY IGNORED ME (BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE) BEFORE POSTING SOLD. I asked re payment they offered no information other then we don't accept Paypal.

I am done can someone either lock this thread or post responses that make sense. If you even took a second to read any of the posts it was them treating me the way they did when I called them out on the customer service. THATS ALL.

People really need to take their drivel to the NR chatroom. It just ruins threads for everyone else. People coming here to learn about TFF see 25 pages and think, "Wow, this must be quite a saga." You expect some resolution, things to get worse, or maybe others posting similar stories. Instead you get 15+ pages of chaff.

But FYI dont buy a Chevy SUV damn thing started falling apart once it hit 100,000 miles :D Still runs great but they must of put this thing togeather with Elmers Glue :D

I've got some kick ass gorilla glue, paypal me $30 kthx.

i keep checking this thread hoping metrokat posts more than her high heels... :P
+1 to that!

Since this thread is about to close or something, you might want to move on over to my fan page :P.

Done and Done, Since no one seems to understand the whole issue was Customer Service not the clam, as I can get one down the street I have requested this thread be locked.

Basically if you want to pay someone to cuss you out order from them, they are still going on about it on Facebook and I am over it as they think this is good for their business and even stated so in the email and on their page.

Read before you respond people, very simple.

Kat LMAO I was missing the heels! I might go put mine on so I feel Sexy too.

You still never posted what you said to him.

At this point, I think him behaving like that is wrong because he is a business, but I totally get why he wanted to do it.

You still never posted what you said to him.

At this point, I think him behaving like that is wrong because he is a business, but I totally get why he wanted to do it.

It's on Facebook, you want it I can send it. I will even send the emails, pm me yours and I will forward everything! :D

Again this thread needs to be locked, everyone who knows me knows I am not a rude or mean person, I point things out that's all. I never called them names, I never said anything to bring about any of those responses.

I came on here to share an experience and got immediate responses that they had done this to others on this site, so let it DIE already.

d-1.jpg

people are slamming him

more comming

There Ben did you miss this?

All I asked for was pics and to deal with Robert only, then this after 3 emails telling me what a @$$ I was for expecting to see something I wanted to buy.

Again People make sure you know what happened before you respond.

Someone lock this damn thing. -_-

There Ben did you miss this?

All I asked for was pics and to deal with Robert only, then this after 3 emails telling me what a @$$ I was for expecting to see something I wanted to buy.

Again People make sure you know what happened before you respond.

Someone lock this damn thing. -_-

Didn't miss it. It starts with him responding to you. As I said, you still haven't posted what you sent to start the dialog. You simply state: "All I did was XXX". Lame. He obviously responded unprofessionally (and comically at times), but you being upset that he sold it out from under you is silly. #### like that happens. If two people are interested in something and one is asking for pics while the other says they want it and will pay immediatley, many many people take the cash in hand. Personally, I give the first to respond a chance, but I've also been burned many times by this when the first guy backs out.

but you being upset that he sold it out from under you is silly. #### like that happens.

AGAIN I was mad that they never responded back after me waiting alost 2 hours after emailing them.

I can get a clam here that's 100x nicer but I was trying to give them a chance, then they ignored me after knowing I wanted to buy it. IT WAS A CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE IT WAS NEVER AN ISSUE THAT I DIDN'T GET THE CLAM. I ASKED ABOUT PAYMENT VIA FB AND THEY DIDN'T RESPOND SO I SENT AN EMAIL ASKING HOW TO PAY THEY DIDN'T RESPOND.

In the end I was only mad about the way I was treated by them for trying to give them my money. Me asking how to pay and for pictures was too "demanding" and that's quoted.

I will gladly forward you the entire conversations if you send me your email but I am not posting it on this, PM me or GTFO.

AGAIN I was mad that they never responded back after me waiting alost 2 hours after emailing them.

I can get a cal here that's 100x nicer but I was trying to give them a chance, then they ignored me after knowing I wanted to buy it. IT WAS A CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE IT WAS NEVER AN ISSUE THAT I DIDN'T GET THE CLAM. I ASKED ABOUT PAYMENT VIA FB AND THEY DIDN'T RESPOND SO I SENT AN EMAIL ASKING HOW TO PAY THEY DIDN'T RESPOND.

In the end I was only mad about the way I was treated by them for trying to give them my money. Me asking how to pay and for pictures was too "demanding" and that's quoted.

I will gladly forward you the entire conversations if you send me your email but I am not posting it on this, PM me or GTFO.

Waaah. Like I said, he did wrong, but I get where he was coming from.

You can PM it to me, but after seeing the kind of things you get into, I'm not sure I trust you with my e-mail.

That last part was just a joke, but seriously, just PM it to me.

I think Giant is saying you had to say something to get him going. How do you GTFO this thread? It is more addicting than crack.

Waaah. Like I said, he did wrong, but I get where he was coming from.

You can PM it to me, but after seeing the kind of things you get into, I'm not sure I trust you with my e-mail.

That last part was just a joke, but seriously, just PM it to me.

LMAO

Archived