Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

I've got something better coming up in a couple of dayz...... :ninja:

Basically, the next time someone mentions a a clam in a thread, think about metrokat. Well... Her feet at least.

:huh:

No poor metrokat. She's like the NR spokesmodel/sex symbol at this point. We need a photo shoot with the next tank of the month and metrokat posing like 50's pin-up style.

A corset and pumps? hmm.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got something better coming up in a couple of dayz...... :ninja:

A corset and pumps? hmm.

Yeah And my dominatrix friend has her corsets custom made by another friend of mine so you're in luck. I know lots of freaks. I own a tattoo shop so I comes with the territory. I'll bring the spiked Louis Vuitton's.

i heard a story about why Kat changed her shoes from the pink ones to the black ones

Some guy paid her 20 bucks to do Cleavland steamer on her feet... the shoes didn't make it

true story...or not... you decide

Hey it's not for me, it's for the NR community as a whole.

Its always nice to see people putting the needs of others before their own.

i heard a story about why Kat changed her shoes from the pink ones to the black ones

Some guy paid her 20 bucks to do Cleavland steamer on her feet... the shoes didn't make it

true story...or not... you decide

I thought Cleveland steamer was chest?

And reading this for my lunch break might have been the best/worst waste of time... Either way entertaining. And then the foot fetishs just made it weird. Never understood how people are into feet... I keep my socks on at all times unless in the shower :lol:

surgicalsense
And reading this for my lunch break might have been the best/worst waste of time... Either way entertaining. And then the foot fetishs just made it weird. Never understood how people are into feet... I keep my socks on at all times unless in the shower :lol:

Como que, que? :lol: cat avatar.

surgicalsense
Sorry I know I lived in FL my whole life but its been my duty to ignore all spanish words. I just like cats.

:lol: Like that matters ... I do not even habla anyways. Geesh, I thought it was a funny one.

Man, if you could come up with the ultimate D Bag it would look like him. Spiky Hair, big sunglasses, DUMB Tattoos, Pit bull, Flashes his money around, PIERCINGS, and has a bunch of pictures of him Mean mugging the camera. I have got to say, I don't care how good his corals or livestock are I would never do business with this JOKE!!!!

hmmm.....Kat, I'll show you mine if you show me yours...:)

In that case cough up some feet :o in high heels already. Pfft. Promises promises.

Man, if you could come up with the ultimate D Bag it would look like him. Spiky Hair, big sunglasses, DUMB Tattoos, Pit bull, Flashes his money around, PIERCINGS, and has a bunch of pictures of him Mean mugging the camera. I have got to say, I don't care how good his corals or livestock are I would never do business with this JOKE!!!!

Archived