Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

The only thing that really caught my attention here is how many female reefers there are out there. More than I thought. Well alright alright. Oh and Russ needs a better tattoo artist. Plus the fact that because of metrokat I now have a foot fetish.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing that really caught my attention here is how many female reefers there are out there. More than I thought. Well alright alright. Oh and Russ needs a better tattoo artist. Plus the fact that because of Metrokat I now have a foot fetish.

She does have some nice heels.

It's a bad idea to ask a woman this, but how old is kat? Sometimes I think she's around 16 or 17 and other times I think she's in her 30's. So many mysteries in this forum.

The only thing that really caught my attention here is how many female reefers there are out there. More than I thought. Well alright alright. Oh and Russ needs a better tattoo artist. Plus the fact that because of metrokat I now have a foot fetish.

im not looking. i don't need another fetish.

I am guessing 28-30.

Leave trough, eh?

YouseewhatIdidthere?

Yes and no she calls them eave because a roof has eaves. But they should be called leave for all the leaves that collect there.

I am guessing 28-30.

Yes and no she calls them eave because a roof has eaves. But they should be called leave for all the leaves that collect there.

Haha, whoops. I thought it was maybe a typo and didn't want to look like a jerk correcting you.

Well, we need to figure out if those are even her feet.... Or maybe stunt feet.

Either way. It's her fault. Damn high heels!

:ninja:

Carry on, I'm just lurking.

Oh ummm....hey....I'm not doing anything...

I have a customer that use to live in Canada and she calls her gutters a eave trough. LoL

That's right; gutters are on the ground. Eaves troughs are on the roof :)

It date that foot at 25... cant tell fo sure without cutting it off and counting the rings

plus the i <3 NR tatoo is so hardcore... you cant get that hardcore without at least 20 years of thug life

My wife says I am nuts when I told her about the bagged milk. When she was a kid milk was in a bag in Ohio. They sold special pitchers juat for bagged milk.

They are called milk jugs. And we also have special devices made by Snipit which are used to open milk bags. Most people don't know that Snipit makes them so we just call them Milk Bag Openers.

I have a customer that use to live in Canada and she calls her gutters a eave trough. LoL

What's funny about an Eavestrough? :/

It date that foot at 25... cant tell fo sure without cutting it off and counting the rings

plus the i <3 NR tatoo is so hardcore... you cant get that hardcore without at least 20 years of thug life

That NR thing is a prison tat, omg how did you know!

That NR thing is a prison tat, omg how did you know!

I belonged to the west coast polyps when i was younger. i got out because that whole east coast reef / west coast reef thing almost got me killed. the I <3 NR gang was so hardcore

No comment ...hmmm I think that's the foot of a cougar...haha

or a Sasquatch! :oB):P

Archived