SaltCritters.com

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

I spoke with someone via email about buying this awesome Ultra Crocea Clam for 50$, I asked them how they took payment and all I was told was that they Didn't take paypal. When I inquired on holding the clam until Wednesday when I would be able to make the drive there was no response or other form of payment offered.

About 20 minutes later someone else posted that they would like to add it to their order. Well I then tried to see if they would take payment but no response. An hour later they posted it as sold and I am being treated like an idiot for being mad they sold it to someone else after I tried to pay them for it.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Their customer service is horrible, and the owner Russ is a jerk, he is now saying that I am in the wrong for being upset. And that I caused unneeded drama......

Ummmm there would be no issue if you had told me how to pay you instead of just ignoring me and then selling it like that after I spoke with you for an hour re this clam and asked how to pay for it.

BAD BAD BAD

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update, after all that I emailed them just to see if there was anything else they could offer and if they could send me the information on how to pay for their items.... this is what I got back.

What do you mean ?

You have been dealing with Robert the WHOLE TIME!

This is actually my first and LAST time speaking with you. So keep your cents and your dollars. I dont need problem causing customers coming in my store first off because Im not open to the public and second off because you are no longer welcome there because of your mouthy rude behavior .

This is my store , my dream , my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS! Not anyone else's . So if you have something to say , a dollar to spend, or even a question to ask , YOU ASK ME!

Russ

So I guess me asking how to pay them is not okay......

surgicalsense

So you have your emails with you just asking the cost/holding for the clam. Least that will also support you, if they attempt to pull the "He said, she said" card. You know :)

Yep I have everything.

No fight, if the Russ guy responds to my last email I will get him as an individual for slander and verbally abusing me. Told him that in the email as he signed his name.

I was never rude just said they had shoddy Customer service, and asked them about payment. That's all.

Not using them ever.

surgicalsense
Yep I have everything.

No fight, if the Russ guy responds to my last email I will get him as an individual for slander and verbally abusing me. Told him that in the email as he signed his name.

I was never rude just said they had shoddy Customer service, and asked them about payment. That's all.

Not using them ever, stay away from TheFragFarmer.com guys their a crock of $#%^

Good, keep them. Shame <_< on them.

OMG!!!!!

i saw this on his facebook! see below

i will never do business with them again!

You should see some of the comments people wrote about what a d bag he is being.

Robert= cool

Russ= #$%^$%#

this is what is on facebook... can you say slander.

i will screen capture it for you

.#UCK YOU RANDI H$%#@^& ( he used your full name!)

You sure do make a whole lot of demands for some simple little prick from palm beach!

I tell you what.... You want a clam?

Why dont you get yoru wholesale license and import the $4500 worth of them it takes to get that one good one! THEN YOU CAN BE A LIL *ITCH AND DEMAND ALL YOU WANT!

Dare your #### ass to EVER ask me for another coral! Ill make you eat that #ucker !

OMG!!!!!

i saw this on his facebook! see below

i will never do business with them again!

You should see some of the comments people wrote about what a d bag he is being.

Robert= cool

Russ= #$%^$%#

this is what is on facebook... can you say slander.

i will screen capture it for you

.#UCK YOU RANDI H$%#@^& ( he used your full name!)

You sure do make a whole lot of demands for some simple little prick from palm beach!

I tell you what.... You want a clam?

Why dont you get yoru wholesale license and import the $4500 worth of them it takes to get that one good one! THEN YOU CAN BE A LIL *ITCH AND DEMAND ALL YOU WANT!

Dare your #### ass to EVER ask me for another coral! Ill make you eat that #ucker !

He must have gone to college. He seems to know how to run a respectable buisness......

yep...i bet he doesnt know that people can screen capture things.

did you see the new ones popping up bashing him

I am so sorry Randi!

i have the proof that he posted that crap and will send it 2 you showing your full name if you want.

That was a threat and should not have been posted ever!

saltwatercoral

I am so sorry Randi!

i have the proof that he posted that crap and will send it 2 you showing your full name if you want.

That was threat and should not have been posted ever!

You should take the original post (screenshot) and put it back up there on his facebook page! Then we get the popcorn out and watch!

I'd be wary of all the curses you're letting through on your picture EZ... that's grounds for banning.

oops!

I removed them except the one that catbus replied 2 =0

i will repost with bad words taken out... thanks UFO!

surgicalsense

I am so sorry Randi!

That was a threat and should not have been posted ever!

:lol: Good for you Eric, grabbing this Randi. That guy is a doushe!

You should take the original post (screenshot) and put it back up there on his facebook page! Then we get the popcorn out and watch!

:lol: That is awesome!

Surprised that the owner didn't announce that he was fired on the spot. At least 5 people said no more shopping from them. His curses were ad libbed and just made him sound like a wanna be tough guy. Have any of you ever heard anyone being called a f*** ass before?

surgicalsense
Surprised that the owner didn't announce that he was fired on the spot. At least 5 people said no more shopping from them. His curses were ad libbed and just made him sound like a wanna be tough guy. Have any of you ever heard anyone being called a f*** ass before?

He slandered a customer online for all to see. Let alone botched the sale to begin with. It was bad from the start. Fact is this is a good thing that happened. Only shows what he is really like and he represents, The Frag Farmer.

I'd be wary of all the curses you're letting through on your picture EZ... that's grounds for banning.

Nah, it's for science.

Supposedly this owner is such a nice guy, he shouldn't have someone like this representing his hard work. By him not firing him, I view it as Robert being the same way, just smart enough to hide it.

Archived