Top Shelf Aquatics

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in the market for bags of milk. Catbus, do you ship milk bags?

i like my milk bags to feel like bags of sand

ill take a moose if ya got one.

I'm not hating, had I known milk came in bags when I was in Canada I would have gone all out. B)

what makes it so good?

is it because drinking out of milk bags is kinda like a old school straight form the tap type thing?

I guess when you really think about it, TFF is shady from the get go.

1.You have to order from them off facebook... :unsure:

2. You have to call them and give your Credit card over the phone because they dont use pay pall or any other legitimate service. :scarry:

3. and when its all said and done your transaction $ was sent to the Reef411 forums account :ninja:

no matter what kinda deals he gives there is something sketchy going on

Why would anyone agree to buying like this?

From what I have heard they are not as great in person. If you look at all the pics they are 2-3 of the same frags, just a different angle, same for the clams. they are overselling their pieces and sending the wrong things out as one person stated on here earlier.

Hmmmmm Moose, how big? I may be interested.

Oh wait is that asking too much information! :lol:

EZ it goes to reef 411? How is that legit? If something is wrong how can you protect yourself!

They told me no paypal as it doesn't protect the sellers..... I call BS on that.

I am not going to SUE anyone, I needed to get him to take the post down with my FULL NAME on it and to stop harassing me via email. THATS ALL.

Aside from all the obvious, the corals are pretty sweet and decently priced.

shipping is quite expensive with him though..

i've always been tempted by his 100 riccordia deal though...

PayPal barely covers the seller, yes that is true.

I once sold a guy a 200$ iPod on eBay. It was "delivered" to his house. Upon opening the box, he said nothing was in it, filed a complaint, and got his 200$ back. So I was stuck without my iPod and 200$.

And I couldn't do a thing about it.

I once sold a guy a 200$ iPod on eBay. It was "delivered" to his house. Upon opening the box, he said nothing was in it, filed a complaint, and got his 200$ back. So I was stuck without my iPod and 200$.

been there. sold a paintball gun regulator that was new . It had a chrome finish and the kid claimed it came to him all scratched. Paypal gave his money back and I didnt get my reg back. I know he scratched it when he was putting it on the gun.. people are jerks.

surgicalsense

He would had filed with ebay first, then paypal gets involved. So if you did not fight the conflict and back your sale up then of course it seems wrong. I sell from time to time on ebay and had buyers pull nonsense. However they never won and were in the wrong anyways.

Glad I'm not the only one. Live and learn B)

He would had filed with ebay first, then paypal gets involved. So if you did not fight the conflict and back your sale up then of course it seems wrong. I sell from time to time on ebay and had buyers pull nonsense. However they never won and were in the wrong anyways.

Yes I fought, but the only person who could get ripped off on an eBay auction is the buyer.

surgicalsense
been there. sold a paintball gun regulator that was new . It had a chrome finish and the kid claimed it came to him all scratched. Paypal gave his money back and I didnt get my reg back. I know he scratched it when he was putting it on the gun.. people are jerks.

That is why you take pictures while putting it in the box. Put a colored sticker or something to prove it was not switched out. I have a friend who works for ebay corporate in Utah. People are jerks (the sneaky snake ones) ... this is what I was advised to do.

surgicalsense
they told me on the phone that they dont use paypal because they charge them to much for the transaction

Whos, "they" ... them sneaky snakes we are speaking of?

surgicalsense
Ebay just screwed me out of 175 for a laptop. Buyer was a scammer. I am done selling on ebay will only buy there now.

Why did they charge you $175?

Archived